Forum

delayed results?

Created 25th September 2013 @ 17:50

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

wardemon

AEUGH

submited the results for the offical yesterday but they haven’t come up yet. this a common problem or did we do somethink wrong

Spike Himself

TC

Results won’t show anywhere until they are verified. Usually the process is as follows:

– Team A submits results
– Team B verifies (results now show in table)
– Admin verifies

Sam

What if one team doesn’t submit results?

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Sam

What if one team doesn’t submit results?

Only one team needs to submit the results, and the other team has to verify. If the other team doesn’t verify the results I think the admins will automatically verify them after x amount of days if the score hasn’t been disputed. If neither of the teams submit the results before the weekly deadline, both teams will receive a minor warning. If the scores haven’t been submitted before the season deadline, neither of the team will receive any points and the match is nullified.

Spike Himself

TC

Pretty accurate :)

wardemon

AEUGH

would we still receive a minor waring if we weren’t informed about takeing a status screenshot?

Sam

Little bit harsh for a new team don’t you think :P

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from wardemon

would we still receive a minor waring if we weren’t informed about takeing a status screenshot?

What do you mean by “weren’t informed”? You’re supposed to know the rules just like anyone else.

wardemon

AEUGH

we weren’t informed where the rules were either x)

AnimaL

Quoted from wardemon

you weren’t informed there are rules?

Sam

We knew about taking screenshot at the end of matches which was all good. But even after speaking to a few people we know have experience with ETF2L we weren’t informed by them. We didn’t realize. I think I did read the rules quite quickly but in my opinion I think it should be a bit more clear :)

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from wardemon

http://i.imgur.com/ImDZVPu.png

Really? :/

Sam

Yeah. But I get why you do it and know it’s easy to do so yeah. No worries for the rest of the season.

ondkaja

IKEA

One minor warning is nothing. Learn from your mistakes and move on! :)

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Why do people sign up for a competition and not read the rules of said competition?

That just seems…strange. Ah well, lesson learned, now you know.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »