I love you to bits res, but no.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Spike saves the world!

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Reservoir has not yet come to appreciate the entertainment these threads provide. Please, do continue.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

<3

sickless

fnx.simrai

Quoted from Forsak3n

[…]
You and 4-25 definitely deserve to go higher.

and you deserve to play playoffs for prem with other teams

I have no sense of humor.

raiku

STR

Quoted from Reservoir Dog

I have no sense of humor.

:'(

Nuky

Ok, provisional divisions dont show up on my firefox but they show up on my chrome.

Am I the only one?

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]
Unlike every other team in div 1 team we have proven ourselves to be capable of beating prem teams in officials in a setting where you can win actual prize money and sponsor stuff. Unlike every other div 1 team we have been to i49 and performed beyond the admins’ expectations

Wow ond kaja. You beat a mix team with people who havent played together for 8 months, Some didnt even play TF2 during those 8 months. And that makes you capable of prem?

Also, If you think you’re so capable of prem just beat your division, You are after all in DIV 1. its not like youre making the jump from div 3 to prem.

tf2 is srs bsns at the highest lvl

MARIANO

!
http://img.myepicwall.com/i/2013/09/137bdf16836e8645d72d0985a4f9a51f.gif?1378977353

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from toogyboogy

[…]

Wow ond kaja. You beat a mix team with people who havent played together for 8 months, Some didnt even play TF2 during those 8 months. And that makes you capable of prem?

does it still hurt?

kaidus

WiK?

It’s probably the best season to not get put in prem when you otherwise wanted to. Never before, and (probably) never again will you be able to just go play another league and guarantee yourselves games against epsilon and the amigos.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

does it still hurt?

Quoted from toogyboogy

[…]

tf2 is srs bsns at the highest lvl

xzr

It’s a bit silly how some teams just get thrown into prem even if they literally formed 2 days ago.

Some manner of cool playoffs between the top d1 teams and these new groups would make for some great games and leave no space for debate.

+1 for the large prem playoffs ads has been drumming about

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 25 Next »