Python

http://etf2l.org/forum/hlrec-pst/topic-24856/page-2/

Carlos Kaiser

http://etf2l.org/teams/15074/
http://etf2l.org/teams/15263/

svins

alus
P.O.P

Ask ChillerBear to go to your country and stab you in the belly with a knife. His mom probably wont allow him to go but you can still fight in mge using the dueling items!

HurBraa

nss.
.fap

Quoted from luzik

juuh eli mee vittuun sakkeus

juuh elikkäs olen samaa mieltä

onv

Quoted from Muerte

[…]

All hail onv!

My goodness, what did you mean by your most recent statement towards me, young chap? You may be interested to know I graduated top of my class in the Her Majesty’s Secret Service training, and I’ve had the opportunity to participate in multiple surprise visits to Al-Qaeda, with an estimated 300 fatalities. I am trained in multiple types of military training and am a pretty accurate sniper if I do say so myself. To me, you resemble one of the many cardboard cutouts I met in basic training. If we were to ever engage in a duel, I would probably take you out very quickly. I hope you realize you cannot make such arrogant statements to me on the World Wide Web. I have a number of contacts in the intelligence community who are easily able to download various Internet Protocol addresses such as the one you hold. Does that frighten you? I bet it makes you feel your life is insignificant. You will soon be exterminated you ruffian. I have the ability to travel on a moment’s notice, and I have many ways to terminate you without resorting to weapons. Also, I have connections across the Atlantic to the United States Marine Corps and if necessary, I will utilize them to ensure you cease existence. I pray that you had only thought carefully before making such a flippant remark. If you did, you might have chosen to rephrase your thoughts in a more courteous manner. But sadly, you failed to do so, and now you must receive an appropriate punishment for such action, which only proves your lack of intelligence. I will seek my vengeance in a matter most unpleasant. Young lad, you are doomed.

baimezan

[N☼J]

Quoted from onv

-snip-

if you are reading this and wondering, little chap/little lad means kid.

Last edited by baimezan,

onv

Quoted from onv

Aldo decisions Korean Zombie
gsp decisions hendricks
Jones tko Gustafsson
Rousey armbars Tate rd2
Cain tko JDS

I will come back in a couple of months to bump that thread .

all my winners picks were right. Not the right finishing method for most , but who cares ?

Last edited by onv,

Trane

Quoted from onv

[…]
My goodness, what did you mean by your most recent statement towards me, young chap? You may be interested to know I graduated top of my class in the Her Majesty’s Secret Service training, and I’ve had the opportunity to participate in multiple surprise visits to Al-Qaeda, with an estimated 300 fatalities. I am trained in multiple types of military training and am a pretty accurate sniper if I do say so myself. To me, you resemble one of the many cardboard cutouts I met in basic training. If we were to ever engage in a duel, I would probably take you out very quickly. I hope you realize you cannot make such arrogant statements to me on the World Wide Web. I have a number of contacts in the intelligence community who are easily able to download various Internet Protocol addresses such as the one you hold. Does that frighten you? I bet it makes you feel your life is insignificant. You will soon be exterminated you ruffian. I have the ability to travel on a moment’s notice, and I have many ways to terminate you without resorting to weapons. Also, I have connections across the Atlantic to the United States Marine Corps and if necessary, I will utilize them to ensure you cease existence. I pray that you had only thought carefully before making such a flippant remark. If you did, you might have chosen to rephrase your thoughts in a more courteous manner. But sadly, you failed to do so, and now you must receive an appropriate punishment for such action, which only proves your lack of intelligence. I will seek my vengeance in a matter most unpleasant. Young lad, you are doomed.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn’t take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It’s clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother’s mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

onv

Quoted from Trane

[…]

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn’t take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It’s clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother’s mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

google search of “how to proove someone he is wrong” i assume ? :D

Last edited by onv,

Switch

soL.
T⑨

all the admins are badmins, etf2l is shit, tf2 is ded.

come at me

Avv

Quoted from Switch

all the admins are badmins, etf2l is shit, tf2 is ded.

come at me

all the medics are medshit, medic is shit, switch is ded.

drop for me

jakeowaty

sadmins

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3