Forum

HL Nations cup prediction thread

Created 3rd July 2013 @ 13:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from Hallow

Bulow, please give me HL playera that could adequatly replace ryb, Zebbosai, 2nuts, jukebox/TviQ, and Hycz. The only one I can think of is korv who is sick and maybe Ond Kaja on medic(?) or something.

Also ZyZo and ahskan play engineer and spy first one being the easiest class in the game and spy being a class that historically 6v6 players have been shit at.

EDIT: USA is a shit example; isn’thalf of that roster 6v6 players? The fact that they play high-level HL has nothing to do with it. I mean, playing HL makes you better at HL, that’s not a lie. But they’re still 6v6 players.

Hallow going huge. I agree with this.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from nijoonen

thesucker

!!

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I would have loved to seen Korv given a chance for Sweden, he’s always impressed me when I’ve seen him.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Hallow

Bulow, please give me HL playera that could adequatly replace ryb, Zebbosai, 2nuts, jukebox/TviQ, and Hycz. The only one I can think of is korv who is sick and maybe Ond Kaja on medic(?) or something.

Also ZyZo and ahskan play engineer and spy first one being the easiest class in the game and spy being a class that historically 6v6 players have been shit at.

EDIT: USA is a shit example; isn’thalf of that roster 6v6 players? The fact that they play high-level HL has nothing to do with it. I mean, playing HL makes you better at HL, that’s not a lie. But they’re still 6v6 players.

I dunno about the Medic class, I mean watching some 6v6 medics like Kos play HL for England was cringeworthy as they walked into sniper sightlines and got backstabbed a lot, if you don’t know the maps and you’re not used to dealing with 24/7 Snipers, Spies and all the other stuff, it takes a lot to adapt to and I’ve seen a lot of medics make that move from 6v6 to HL and struggle.

USA team is made up of both 6v6 and HL players, but the difference is every member of that team has played HL at the top level, even the ones more famous for playing in Invite.

Fresh'z

§GOLD

Quoted from Hildreth

I would have loved to seen Korv given a chance for Sweden, he’s always impressed me when I’ve seen him.

I never won a game against korv :'(

unu

Quoted from Hildreth

+1

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

I dunno about the Medic class, I mean watching some 6v6 medics like Kos play HL for England was cringeworthy as they walked into sniper sightlines and got backstabbed a lot, if you don’t know the maps and you’re not used to dealing with 24/7 Snipers, Spies and all the other stuff, it takes a lot to adapt to and I’ve seen a lot of medics make that move from 6v6 to HL and struggle.

USA team is made up of both 6v6 and HL players, but the difference is every member of that team has played HL at the top level, even the ones more famous for playing in Invite.

ISN’T KOS’ PLAY ALWAYS CRINGE WORTHY ??!?!

Hallow

P.O.P

Quoted from ondkaja

hallow since when am i an “HL player”…

You started with HL or something and I had to mention you so that no one else could.

EDIT: also just to clarify, I wasn’t baiting. I overstated the fact that HL players are generally worse than 6v6 players but other than that I was being serious.

Bülow’s post was utter shit (afaik he’s not even good at HL).

That is (while true) baiting.

Last edited by Hallow,

unu

1st place: France
2nd place: USA
3rd place: Sweden (if they use a proper lineup that doesn’t look like a div 5 mix)
4th place: Finland

Last edited by unu,

Tek

ft.

#YOLO FRANCE #YOLO

ashkan

Quoted from unu

3rd place: Sweden (if they use a proper roster that doesn’t look like a div 5 mix)

Don’t get your hopes up.

USA – France
Finland – Sweden

Xabi

France is the only team able to win over USA !

This is gonna be a great show anyway :)

USA – France

Last edited by Xabi,

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

Even after losing to France, I’m going to cheer for the croissant people. Do not let USA rule everything in TF2!

Sweden – Finland bronze match will be a rematch from last year. We will see what happens this time. Hopefully we have unlocks, unlike last year which ruined the match.

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from Hallow

[…]Bülow’s post was utter shit (afaik he’s not even good at HL).

Haha :D

Alex_jj

Usa will win that cup.
In their play seems a lot sync action and they play very smart.(that what i saw in last 3 games)
Also i very liked heavy,scout and demo play. They can easy bring win to USA

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »