nation cup?

Created 8th June 2013 @ 22:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 17 Next »

Meeto

Quoted from byte

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poCGUtSd4Q0

Cheers

Byte

what does this have to do with anything?

caeli

#T4F

Don’t worry, Stark won’t play nations cup, George R.R. Martin is going to kill him in his next book.

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

top level HL (ETF2L Prem HL) is dominated by teams stacked with high level 6s players. Why should it be any different for National HL Teams?

SmitZ

Quoted from kaidus

It’s not my fault that 6s players are on a higher level. If I was taking it as a fun cup then I would use inferior players who mainly played hl so everyone can have fun, but since I take it seriously and want to win I find the most skilled players that are available. Sorry if you don’t like that. If one of my players doesn’t work how I expect them to then they will be replaced, but I would rather take a risk and hope for a big pay off (stark) than settle for someone who’s just decent.

Most skilled players? You have Buttnose on the England team. Are you fucking high right now?

phy-

Quoted from SmitZ

[…]

Most skilled players? You have Buttnose on the England team. Are you fucking high right now?

#shotsfired.

You know, maybe you should try getting to high Div1 before you talk shit about people while you are in div5.

hELLO??!?

SmitZ

Quoted from phy-

[…]

#shotsfired.

You know, maybe you should try getting to high Div1 before you talk shit about people while you are in div5.

hELLO??!?

Maybe you should realise I’m talking about Buttnose playing Pyro, not scout. I don’t doubt that he’s a great Scout, but he’s an awful braindead Pyro. There are plenty better than him that the England team could use, if only Kaidus would recruit someone outside of his SNSD circlejerk. The same goes for having Hurri on Spy when there are many better alternatives that I’m sure would gladly join the team.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from SmitZ

[…]
I don’t doubt that he’s a great Scout, .

Really?

SmitZ

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

Really?

I don’t know, I’m just making an assumption based on his division. I’ve never actually seen him play Scout.

evokje

WiK?

6’s players in high divs are just better.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg2gr5SQyW1qajg12o1_500.gif

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from SmitZ

[…]

Maybe you should realise I’m talking about Buttnose playing Pyro, not scout. I don’t doubt that he’s a great Scout, but he’s an awful braindead Pyro. There are plenty better than him that the England team could use, if only Kaidus would recruit someone outside of his SNSD circlejerk. The same goes for having Hurri on Spy when there are many better alternatives that I’m sure would gladly join the team.

You’re retarded.

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from SmitZ

[…]

BUT BUT BUTTNOSE LOOK AT HIS NAME MAN WTF HOW CAN HE NOT BE PREM PYRO!?

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from SmitZ

[…]

He is backup, but thanks for your input it’s really valued.

Henghast

open
bobs

Perm told me Butt nose is a terrible person and cannot even click things.

Clearly there is major corruption at the top level of this English team and we need to get some pitchforks and some fire and have a small riot to complain that someone who knows better, got made captain and has made a team to their own specifications. Which does not live up to the misinformed bullshit some scrub who doesn’t even know who he’s talking about is spreading like jam on thing that goes well with jam.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

buttnose is the only good pyro ive ever heard off + plays in SNSD who basically won everything (except 1 game vs darotoutotutoutottu) so get of his dick haters

Sketch

MM

highlander players buthurt in this thread because 6’s players got picked over unknown highlander players!

DRAaaaaaahMAaaaaaah!

looks as though it has a strong lineup to me

Last edited by Sketch,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 17 Next »