Forum

CC Vinland what a disgrace

Created 21st May 2013 @ 21:42

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 Next »

WOODY[

Op4

Quoted from numlocked

are you really flaming someone for being keen in prem while youre stuck in div5?

are you really flaming someone in div 5 while youre stuck in div6?!?!

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from skeej

[…]

Tbh, that’s not an answer to his question, and he makes a fair point! Not saying that it wasn’t a dick move by Darn etc blablabla but no need to repeat what has already been said.

he asked if we did care about viewers, so i pointed out that we were ready in time to play and we also were willing to go to the stream and answer everyones questions (viewers casters etc)

SHIN

Quoted from smziii

[…]

dunno we had six people on the server ready to play, a few of us also went to the vanilla cast afterwards to give interviews and show the people our thoughts etc

so pls relax and dont get mad about stuff you arent involved with + having no idea of

xoxo

The question was about cc not allowing darn to play at his best performance. CC players giving ciclejerk interviews is not caring for the viewer. And then you dismiss him by saying its not his business and he has no idea. Well, its both teams being cunts here.

xzr

well you cc guys are still dicks though

WOODY[

Op4

all dis ego

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Even though this whole thing is retarded as hell, if you didn’t have any fun playing the game under certain conditions, would you keep playing? A fov cap is a pretty small thing but if it can really matter so much, I don’t see why he would keep going. Besides, I don’t think Darn would suddenly turn into a all-destroying soldier who does thousands of more damage with 30~ more fov or so.

And no, you don’t have to respond with “it’s selfish”, I know that, but in the end not everybody cares whether they’re selfish or not.

Koala

Quoted from SHIN

[…]
Well, its both teams being cunts here.

totally agree.

Last edited by Koala,

doks

Quoted from Koala

[…]
Except it was only Darn being cunt from Vinland, other than that, I totally agree.

did you read the chat log?

beach

[DA]
[DA]

CC can play without 110 fov , why can’t someone as experienced as darn?

They were perfectly within their rights to disallow it..I think darn is a funny guy but this was just stupid.

Mak

<3

Quoted from juan

oh and cc care about the viewers why didnt they let darn give his best performance?

CC knew they would beat Vinland quite easily with or without a FOV plugin. They also know what Darn is like, yet they kept bullying him by refusing his desire. Of course, CC has the right to refuse this but why would they? Then that shit after the game in the vanillatf2 mumble, disgusting. Brrrrrr

Last edited by Mak,

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Dennia

wow :D:D kinda bad by cc but still darn wow

how is that bad by cc is beyond me

evokje

WiK?

Y’all should of just watched my stream lol

doks

Quoted from evokje

Y’all should of just watched my stream lol

there were some sound issues here and there, then i stoped.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

sry that we cant please everyone in this thread, feel free to discuss stuff about the game with me on irc or steam

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Mak

[…]

CC knew they would beat Vinland quite easily with or without a FOV plugin. They also know what Darn is like, yet they kept bullying him by refusing his desire. Of course, CC has the right to refuse this but why would they? Then that shit after the game in the vanillatf2 mumble, disgusting. Brrrrrr

‘bullying him’, don’t be ridiculous.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 Next »