Forum

h2m a stable prem division

Created 28th April 2013 @ 02:39

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

caeli

#T4F

LMS could have been in prem easily.
They deserve it since s11, where they raped everyone.

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

I didn’t say that, please read again. Basically you are comparing vinland’s win/losses without looking at the other teams win/losses. You need the same basis to reliably compare the teams.

Do you even read what you type?
P.S. I’m not trying to be mean here, Permzilla, but, really, read what you typed again.

Last edited by Clark,

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

1. We don’t have enough time to run a 4 team qualifier for 2 spots. Round robin would take too long and have a high risk of ties. Single elimination for two spots would be somewhat unfair – think about it for a moment.

2. Vinland had a stronger case out of the 4, based on roster and screenshots – not just theirs, but those submitted by other teams.

3. Spin left before completing his admin trial, Hildredth is a honorary admin (i.e. he retired). I’d call this grasping for straws, but it seems to have been roughly as much thought as the other “arguments” in the video.

This video is bad and you should feel bad.

Last edited by emb,

Limp.

EPA

Quoted from MightyMe

[…]

Sending in screenshots allows you to make a selection of what you want the admins to see.
Looking at logs allows you to see the performance of the team of every single match that had logs stats enabled, regardless of the results.

Example:
Vinland beat broder 3-2, they probably send a screenshot of that.
But what you can’t see in screenshots, is this:
3-2 win: http://logs.tf/19781
1-6 loss: http://logs.tf/19521
0-5 loss: http://logs.tf/19518

So yeah, obviously you are right. Screenshots give a much better representation of the teams performance…. /sarcasm

You can also only upload logs that make you look good if you wanted so, not?
Just play only on your server, solved.
Yes nobody botheres as it is not relevant at the moment, change system and it wll happen.

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from atmo

Prem from div1 promotion only would be cool in theory, but it could also push away a bunch of players who consider themselves to be individually of prem standard.

So they can create a new div 1 team and win div1, or join a stable div1/prem team. Its not hard.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from emb

1. We don’t have enough time to run a 4 team qualifier for 2 spots. Round robin would take too long and have a high risk of ties. Single elimination for two spots would be somewhat unfair – think about it for a moment.

Teams shouldn’t fall victim to suboptimal season planning.

2. Vinland had a stronger case out of the 4, based on roster and screenshots – not just theirs, but those submitted by other teams.

As I responded before to Permzilla, isn’t what is happening right here in this topic that more results get submitted which might change the overall view of certain teams’ performances?

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

Okay sure you’re probably right, that could possibly be the correct information for uploaded logs. But it doesnt give a good representation of the screenshots submitted.

Haha what does that even mean.

Perm you crazy stupid.

Last edited by dodgydogman,

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from dodgydogman

[…]

Haha what does that even mean.

Perm you crazy stupid.

I probably phrased it a little bad. I meant that we have screenshots of wins that are not listed there. Thats what I meant by “not a good representation” of the screenshots.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Lends more support to an etf2l plugin. If all logs were uploaded, humans could be ruled out of the equation entirely. And isn’t that what we all want, at the end of the day?

atomic-

The question is: Will Revoluzion la metagame play in div1 if they fail playoffs?

Forsak3n

S

Quoted from fraac

Lends more support to an etf2l plugin. If all logs were uploaded, humans could be ruled out of the equation entirely. And isn’t that what we all want, at the end of the day?

it would be amazing to filter the logs because its not only pcws what is being played on servers :)

quad

Quoted from atomic-

The question is: Will Revoluzion la metagame play in div1 if they fail playoffs?

yes, tho that will not become actual ;=)

Last edited by quad,

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from quad

[…]

yes, I think you have to ask if the other teams will, since they are the ones who are gonna fight for the last spot ;P

Theres only one to fight for noob, where you been?

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

I probably phrased it a little bad. I meant that we have screenshots of wins that are not listed there. Thats what I meant by “not a good representation” of the screenshots.

Your response seems to support the reasoning that quantity of results is meaningful, yet somehow I doubt that the amount of screenshots you received, which are not listed in MM’s analysis, provide much weight relative to the great amount of logs that áre posted here.

Responses to my previous posts are also appreciated.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

He’s saying that, taking into account that teams send their best screenshots, the playoff teams could be extrapolated to have had less impressive results.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »