Forum

Hackers.

Created 2nd February 2013 @ 14:42

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

“I’ve graphed out his mouse movement, and it’s not human,.. at all..” What did he do, mspaint drawing every frame of the demo or something and calculate the human responds time possible :D

Last edited by Andee,

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from cl3ver

14:27 – Heavy Is GPS: i found that ETF2L hates talent.

Did that guy actualy say that? lol

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Trane

Oh man this thread is amazing.

The workout video was particularly awesome. He answered the DYEL? crowd, props.

do you even lift?

Kortz

.:ne:.

I honestly laughed when i saw what he was wearing :( Lets just ignore the hoodie and focus on the hat… Who the fuck wears a hat under their headphones infront of the computer :/ Also who is he? Trying to go all dayj up in that hizzle lol

Trane

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

do you even lift?

Stop trolling please, you’re an admin.

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from Kortz

I honestly laughed when i saw what he was wearing :( Lets just ignore the hoodie and focus on the hat… Who the fuck wears a hat under their headphones infront of the computer :/ Also who is he? Trying to go all dayj up in that hizzle lol

notice how he’s also dressed up in clothes that fit the colour of his “flag” or whatever you want to call his thumbnails

Coffin Stuffer

Quoted from quintosh

notice how he’s also dressed up in clothes that fit the colour of his “flag” or whatever you want to call his thumbnails

I thought it was because he’s a pokemon trainer.

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from Coffin Stuffer

[…]

I thought it was because he’s a pokemon trainer.

haha no jokes on you kid

xzr

fkn hilarious

+1 laughed my arse off browsing through that virgin boasting vid

got some baller spot baldness going on there

oamaok

http://i.imgur.com/l9keQWX.png

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from oamaok

http://i.imgur.com/l9keQWX.png

this is obviously framed

konr

dear autism:
stop wearing fedoras you don’t look good

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Awkward american exaggerating awkward stories for an hour and a half, who finds this entertaining? And what is up with that hat, not only is it one of those stereotypical ‘disgusting nerd’ tropes but it’s also directly blocking the headphones from touching his ears.

Last edited by cmd,

ash

(Legend)
:D

‘fashion’ > usability

maidos

Quoted from cmd

Awkward american exaggerating awkward stories for an hour and a half, who finds this entertaining? And what is up with that hat, not only is it one of those stereotypical ‘disgusting nerd’ tropes but it’s also directly blocking the headphones from touching his ears.

he is norwegian.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »