Forum

My team mate has been banned?

Created 10th March 2009 @ 12:18

Locked Pages: 1

Hype

Hi

Recently my fellow clan mate has been banned for his comments used on the etf2l forum. Now i have viewed many comments in the past on this forum and its seems those in the higher leagues do not count to disruptive behaviour. Anyway so he shouldnt carry on like that but him being a key player to the team can create a problem. So i would like to put in an appeal. Please give me feedback and redirect me if i am in the wrong section regarding this topic.

Wlv

RaWr ::

Read the initial sandman news post, click comments. Disagreeing with a rule is one thing, calling people retards is another but comments to admins about killing them way out of order and not welcome in this league.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Indeed, if you can quote where “higher league players” have said they were going to kill admins and gotten away with it, and maybe you’d have a point (unlesss it s in the context of a danger wank).

NeoN

boys

[offtop]
(my deep own individual point of view)

Omg, someone took it close to the heart? It was just nice joke, much more interesting comment with dramatic humor, than thousands whiner copy-past posts like “ban sandman”.
[/offtop]

eoN^

“# Rynex: .IW. said:

March 7th, 2009 at 8:52 pm

Damn right Seppo. Revert the Sandman change or I will physically kill each and everyone one of you.”

Hype

OK sure he’s way out of his depth carrying on like this, my main concern now however is there an appeal we can do to remove or even shorten his ban?

xzr

admins emoing it out proper. that stuff was so obviously just joking. If you intend to be so serious about it go and press charges for threatening your lives.

Wlv

The other player that you could class as “higher”, has been banned as well, the news post about it is on it’s way. I wouldn’t say the admins are going emo…if he made those comments on another league site, or the icewind public server, the outcome would be the same.

If you want to appeal, the best person you can speak to is day in #etf2l

kEvNx

.#mtf

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/88/I_IZ_SERIUS_ADMNIM_THIZ_IZ_SERIUS_BIZNIS_lolcat.jpg

:D

dunc

infs
dp.

Aaahahahahah. Fucking epic :D

Funkeh

DStM

LOL Kev

Wlv

I have a cat just like that!

Locked Pages: 1