Forum

Improved ETF2L profiles?

Created 20th August 2012 @ 15:26

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Wiper

idd.

Sometimes when I browse the forums or see players elsewhere I like to find out what team they’re on, what division they play and so on. This is already covered pretty well in here, but one thing that came to mind was that it could be useful to have a list of official matches played on ETF2L, a kind of part like the current “recent forum activity” part of any profile, but showing official ETF2L matches that said player participated in, a simple string containing date/time season/competition week/progress division/skill team/team, and maybe even the result. Clicking this string should bring one to that match page.
I just see this as a new and easier way to see if people actually played officials before, and which they played in, for what team. Way better than browsing through team pages’ results for the different seasons to hope and find the exact match that said player played in.
I don’t know if this would be hard to create, but seeing as we have so many other smart features on the page I figure it would be possible. It’s basically just a matter of having the site save the match page links on which players are “tagged” (after the status screenshot is submitted, which is already pretty cool) to players’ profiles.

Last edited by Wiper,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

At the current point this is hard to realise because our coding staff is fairly new and still has to get to know the code. Also, we have other things that are prioritised over reworked player profiles. This is on the list already, we will ask for more feedback when the project is worked on.

Wiper

idd.

Good to hear, thanks :)

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

mark zuckerberg we need u

n00ne

Quoted from TWEEKARN\

mark zuckerberg we need u

Because it ended sooo well for the guys who asked for his help…

Hallow

P.O.P

Quoted from n00ne

[…]

Because it ended sooo well for the guys who asked for his help…

this is extremely funny to me for some reason

Add A Reply Pages: 1