Created 10th June 2012 @ 11:31

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Phrozen

?

Maquerading as Sideshow

12:24 – ROCKIN’ Phrozen #ZD: ?
12:26 – Sideshow Wong mixme (2): this is my second account
12:26 – ROCKIN’ Phrozen #ZD: Ok
12:27 – Sideshow Wong mixme (2): have you seen that written about you on the forum?
12:27 – Sideshow Wong mixme (2): *link removed*
12:28 – ROCKIN’ Phrozen #ZD: f*ck off maybe?
Sideshow Wong mixme is now Offline.

AnimaL

ok

Califax

dyn.

Ah yeah, just posted the same…

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

It’s not a person pretending to be sideshow(or any other competitive 6v6 player).
It’s a bot that picks a random profile with a lot of friends, copies it and adds one of his friends sending him an automatic message. You don’t need to post here or make a new thread everytime it copies someone.

Last edited by cmd,

george

I clicked and i wanted to log in :(

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

No this is actually my second account, did you not see what they wrote on the forums about you Phrozen??!!!

WHY U SCAM JOSH, HE EVEN ADMIT IT
13:51 – Sideshow Wong mixme: did you fall for my DEADLY SECOND ACCOUNT

Mark

Phase

Ban people who post these threads.

Sc

Quoted from cmd

It’s not a person pretending to be sideshow(or any other competitive 6v6 player).
It’s a bot that picks a random profile with a lot of friends, copies it and adds one of his friends sending him an automatic message. You don’t need to post here or make a new thread everytime it copies someone.

you are wrong thats just some small kid who told me that he will get my account anway “they friend work @ nasa or something”

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from Sc

[…]

you are wrong thats just some small kid who told me that he will get my account anway “they friend work @ nasa or something”

Well he must be some kind of superhuman being able to manage copying profiles every 10 minutes on 20+ accounts.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Sideshow

No this is actually my second account, did you not see what they wrote on the forums about you Phrozen??!!!

I managed to view what you said about me without even logging in. I didn’t know you felt this way….*sniff

Phrozen

?

lol

AnimaL

Quoted from cmd

[…]
Well he must be some kind of superhuman being able to manage copying profiles every 10 minutes on 20+ accounts.

?

Яyan

11:51 – LK « Grimm | ne 120hz: Hi?
11:51 – ‹Con› Trent (2): this is my second account
11:51 – LK « Grimm | ne 120hz: Yes, it is
11:52 – ‹Con› Trent (2): have you seen that written about you on the forum?
11:53 – LK « Grimm | ne 120hz: No rofl
11:53 – ‹Con› Trent (2): [Link]
11:53 – LK « Grimm | ne 120hz: Sick scam bro
11:54 – LK « Grimm | ne 120hz: If you actually knew me, you’d know that I wouldn’t fall for something like that

Might be an idea to let Trent know

Last edited by Permzilla,

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Яyan

Might be an idea to let Trent know

You should ask him to log in forum and go to section General ETF2L

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »