Forum

Forsak3n in russian national

Created 9th June 2012 @ 12:24

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

reko

RB

While we are here, may I play for Ireland? Was born and raised there but got wasted on the 17th March in Dublin two years ago and woke up in Russia.

Last edited by reko,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from reko

While we are here, may I play for Ireland? Was born and raised there but got wasted on the 17th March in Dublin two years ago and woke up in Russia.

made my day

AnimaL

Quoted from reko

if forsaken can do it, so can you

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from doks

since cidos “fold” Latvia has no chance of anything anyway and afaik forsaken cant even speak Latvian so he might as well use the russian flag from now on

Why did you edit your post deleting “which is disgraceful” part?
He is russian who was born and raised in Latvia and the fact his language skills are not as good as native speaker’s doesn’t make him less latvian.

P.S. I predict a massive flame war.

Last edited by Clark,

ince

:DD guys, srsly. Do you care about this ?

n00ne

Yea, we’ve got shitloads of people thinking they’re hot shit just cause they were born and raised here. When they’re asked to learn the language of the country they’ve fucking lived in for almost 20 years on average, or more, it becomes a massive shitstorm, but at the same time they demand equal rights.

Coco

[d¿s]

What do you think you’ll get from this? After a thread like this I don’t think he’ll want to join you guys anyway. He’s probably either playing for team russkies or just not I guess.
That’s how I would react to this.
Go on.

m-ex

v. existence

i see some butthurt here :)))

n00ne

Quoted from Coco

What do you think you’ll get from this? After a thread like this I don’t think he’ll want to join you guys anyway. He’s probably either playing for team russkies or just not I guess.
That’s how I would react to this.
Go on.

Carefully read my first post

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from n00ne

Yea, we’ve got shitloads of people thinking they’re hot shit just cause they were born and raised here. When they’re asked to learn the language of the country they’ve fucking lived in for almost 20 years on average, or more, it becomes a massive shitstorm, but at the same time they demand equal rights.

Call me a lucky person but I haven’t a met a single person in my life who refused to learn latvian language :).
But that’s not the point really. Let’s take swiss. They have like five official languages, most of them don’t even know two, and they live just fine without them. Why? Because they don’t divide people by their nationalities, they live together united.

n00ne

Quoted from Clark

[…]
Call me a lucky person but I haven’t a met a single person in my life who refused to learn latvian language :).
But that’s not the point really. Let’s take swiss. They have like five official languages, most of them don’t even know two, and they live just fine without them. Why? Because they don’t divide people by their nationalities, they live together united.

If there were 5 official languages here, then be my guest, speak all fucking five of em at once if you want to. But if there is only one, then you speak it, if not- get the fuck out.

Last edited by n00ne,

Setlet

I hope I can see Latvia vs Russia in 6v6. Then we’ll see if Forsak3n picked the better team or not :3

Kinyu

popkõrns

Quoted from Setlet

I hope I can see Latvia vs Russia in 6v6. Then we’ll see if Forsak3n picked the better team or not :3

I’m even really doubting that there will be a Latvia team because we have no demo :|

fe

I’m even really doubting forsaken will play any game

TAM

‹Con›

Quoted from n00ne

[…]

If there were 5 official languages here, then be my guest, speak all fucking five of em at once if you want to. But if there is only one, then you speak it, if not- get the fuck out.

It would be more reasonable to force Russian as the official language.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »