AnimaL

ah the good old political threads

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from n00ne

So he just added himself to the roster? :D

If you want to imply that he used his admin rights to join the team: No. He applied and got accepted by the team leader.
I agree that he should have waited until his case has been decided but the nations cup is not starting for another 5-6 weeks which is more than enough time to remove him again.

evokje

WiK?

n00ne Russia also has like a 0% chance to win this so i dont think its about winning it

n00ne

Quoted from evokje

n00ne Russia also has like a 0% chance to win this so i dont think its about winning it

ikr
lithuanian braļukas gonna take it

Kinyu

popkõrns

Isn’t he a russian? :|

doks

since cidos “fold” Latvia has no chance of anything anyway and afaik forsaken cant even speak Latvian so he might as well use the russian flag from now on

Last edited by doks,

Galant

candy
Autism

His nationality is russian.

If your parents are french, they speak french, you speak french, you know the history of France, was brought up as a Frenchman, but live in Germany now – where will you play? Of course in Team France and not Germany…

Last edited by Galant,

AnimaL

please do tell me more about these french ppl in germany who cant speak single word in german

pala4

cry some more :)

Quoted from evokje

Russia also has like a 0% chance to win this

so dont worry

Galant

candy
Autism

Quoted from AnimaL

please do tell me more about these french ppl in germany who cant speak single word in german

Ok, french man in Canada. Now is relevant?

AnimaL

Quoted from Galant

[…]

Ok, french man in Canada. Now is relevant?

no, canada has two national languages, we dont

irfx

EPA

Nationality is a serious business

would you force Forza to play for Germany instead of Turkey?

AnimaL

Quoted from Sacrilege

would you force Forza to play for Germany instead of Turkey?

he wouldnt get in team germany “hint hint”

tbh all id ask is for admin to verify his id, since i have srs doubt he actually has russian passport (like about 90% of the rest of russians living in Latvia)

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »