Forum

etf2l pub server

Created 16th April 2012 @ 15:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

CHERRY

I’ll start work tomorrow then when I have an access to the new server :O
Let’s try to keep it alive this time and try to get pubbers on it (which will be hard cause with nokrits it won’t show up in quickplay, but w/e :P)

Last edited by CHERRY,

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

Quoted from CHERRY

I’ll start work tomorrow then when I have an access to the new server :O
Let’s try to keep it alive this time and try to get pubbers on it (which will be hard cause with nokrits it won’t show up in quickplay, but w/e :P)

yay

CHERRY

If anyone has any friends admining pub communities feel free to add me on Steam once it’s ready we will need their help.

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Quoted from CHERRY

If anyone has any friends admining pub communities feel free to add me on Steam once it’s ready we will need their help.

Once its ready i can announce the server on my youtube channel,got plenty of pubbers following me there.

Someone feel free to make more “professional” announcement video for it

$neaky

(ETF2L Donator)
A51
HOUSE

I think alot of people would play a pub with better players, and a decent map rotation. I’ve been looking for a pub for ages that has pro versions of barnblitz and viaduct, IMO it looks much nicer.

i support this idea fully

Last edited by Gregoravich,

$neaky

(ETF2L Donator)
A51
HOUSE

thanks greg <3

Last edited by $neaky,

Phnx

Quoted from $neaky

I think alot of people would play a pub with better players, and a decent map rotation. I’ve been looking for a pub for ages that has pro versions of barnblitz and viaduct, IMO it looks much nicer.

I love them just for the huge fps boost, instead of 40 fps on regular versions, I have 100 on pros

hr

Wouldn’t mind a pubs server with decent players that doesn’t have all the aids shit that skial servers thrust upon you like ap and logos and whatever.

Just make sure dustbowl is in the rotation :))

CHERRY

Slots:
20 open
4 restricted to ETF2L players
Players are assigned to teams automatically so that comp don’t stack one of the teams.

Class limits:
2 scouts
2 pyros
2 soldiers

1 heavy
1 demoman
1 engineer

1 medic
1 sniper
1 spy
(Engieneer, spy and medic replacable by ETF2L players)

Unlocks:
HL whitelist for ETF2L players

Maps:
cp_process_final
cp_snakewater_final1
cp_gullywash_final1

pl_badwater
pl_barnblitz_pro4
pl_upward

koth_pro_vadiuct_rc4

What do you think about something like that?

Last edited by CHERRY,

damneasy

dont really like the classlimit but otherwise it wouldnt really be etf2l pub so idk

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Did i get it right that its 20slots+4slots for etf2l players that are automatically joined for no stack?

Classlimits seems nice. maybe 2 for every class except medic
How about using stopwatch settings for payload,so maybe people could actually try to beat enemy team time and that way kind of be closer to actual comp?

Last edited by Tseini,

CHERRY

Quoted from Tseini

Did i get it right that its 20slots+4slots for etf2l players that are automatically joined for no stack?

Classlimits seems nice. maybe 2 for every class except medic
How about using stopwatch settings for payload,so maybe people could actually try to beat enemy team time and that way kind of be closer to actual comp?

You got it right.
Sure I think I can put something like a hidden tournament mode in it.

Last edited by CHERRY,

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

I honestly don’t think 5cp maps are any fun in pub but that’s just me. Would rather see more PL maps, maybe some custom ones that were played at some point (in UGC e.g.)

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

Quoted from CHERRY

[…]

What do you think about something like that?

Sounds like a great start.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »