(๑╹ω╹๑ )

http://www.trade.tf/items/updates

H Y P E

taube

BWB

gold playoffs medals?

just makes me hate the sonneborn berger system even more

zombie

It’s 23 season announcement and highlander season 9 is about to end but no medals. Please tell me they are coming soon :(
Stop forcing people doing this :c http://imgur.com/hCZjd18

WRU

why’d u personally even care about it, u aint got any officials played nor u were in any team that had played recently
that screenshot is funny I gotta admit

WML

Inb4 thread lock

kaptain

wG

WHERE ARE MY MEDALS PERMZILLA

Aoshi

(Legend)
:think:
GRAHAM

Permzilla has taken the medals and is runnin.

But in seriousness like mentioned a bunch of times before. Technical difficulties, will get fixed once it gets fixed.

Doom

Technical dfficulties that werent dealt with for a whole year.

san alex

Quoted from Popcorp

Rip medals, the only thing that non prem teams can actually receive

Its like I said before, if you need someone to help in the distribution our solving any problem in the code there are plenty of nerds here ready to help you for free. You will probably find them all 5 minutes after posting an announcement in the main page. :D

PogChamp medals incoming

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from kaptain

WHERE ARE MY MEDALS PERMZILLA

season 7 distributed HYPE

Last edited by Permzilla,

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Permzilla and SonnyB wanted to keep the medals for themselves… had to get rid of them first, now we can move on to giving you guys what you deserve.

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Just in case people get confused:

Medals for Season 22, HL Season 9, HL Season 10 (prem only at the time of this post) and Ultiduo cup #5 should be in your inventories by now.

TimTum

(ETF2L Donator)
-ƒ$-BLAH

So it doesn’t matter how many matches you’ve played in order to get the medal? You only had to be on the roster before the rosterlock?

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

Quoted from TimTum

So it doesn’t matter how many matches you’ve played in order to get the medal? You only had to be on the roster before the rosterlock?

And the team mustn’t drop, yes.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 34 35 36 Next »