Forum

When do we get the medals?

Created 7th February 2012 @ 11:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 33 34 35 36 Next »

Sockx

;)

I got my 6s medal one hour ago,you should just be patient thazu ;)

BigD

back to

Still havent got my 6s medal, despite playing the full season without any issues. Can/should I talk to an admin about it or is it all Valve-side (aka an admin won’t be able to give me one)?

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Quoted from BigD

Still havent got my 6s medal, despite playing the full season without any issues. Can/should I talk to an admin about it or is it all Valve-side (aka an admin won’t be able to give me one)?

Were you in the team at the time of roster locks? Checking the transfers says you weren’t.

BigD

back to

Quoted from kKaltUu

[…]
Were you in the team at the time of roster locks? Checking the transfers says you weren’t.

Not sure. I’m not too savvy with all the ETF2L systems I’m afraid. I did play all the officials though and thought that was enough, so I left after the last match because the team wasn’t working out. Guess that was too early then.

Anything I can do to still get the medal? Thanks for your help though, very much appreciated.

Gent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkTB58ZVMh0

.Bnk

Quoted from Gent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkTB58ZVMh0

10/10, i cried.

Hetzer

Sooo…..when do we get em?

phromelo

8-)

Quoted from Hetzer

year ago

CHERRY

It didnt even end yet

CHERRY

Quoted from Hetzer

walters

Quoted from CHERRY

[…]

Quoted from CHERRY

It didnt even end yet

CHERRY

Quoted from walters

[…]
[…]

It did end yesterday though

Last edited by CHERRY,

Quoted from CHERRY

[…]
It did end yesterday though

Only ends after the wrap-up post.

CHERRY

Quoted from Freakie

[…]

Only ends after the wrap-up post.

18:40 – Permzilla | ETF2L.org: it finished 1 day ago….
But enough of that, I just wanted to bump it, not discuss about the twists of time and space :D

Last edited by CHERRY,

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Season 7 medals are out. Keep in mind that items may take a while to appear in your backpack (item distribution is staggered to avoid crashing the item servers).

If you have not received a medal, make sure you 1) were on the team on the day of the roster lock (15-12-2014) 2) your team did not drop before the season finished.

Last edited by emb,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 33 34 35 36 Next »