Forum

When do we get the medals?

Created 7th February 2012 @ 11:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 36 Next »

That sucks.

almightybob

.ps

Quoted from CanFo

That you did not yet receive your S11 and HL S2 medals yet, does not surprise me at all, they have not been handed out yet (as stated in this thread earlier).

Just a suggestion CanFo – maybe edit the title of this thread so that people can see what has and hasn’t been handed out yet? Would save you answering the same questions over and over.

e.g. “When do we get the medals? – S8, HL1 DONE”

Then when you finish (for example) 6s Seasons 9 and 10 and HL Season 2:

“When do we get the medals? – S10, HL2 DONE”

So everyone can read the title and know that those seasons and any earlier seasons have been completed.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Good suggestion, done

almightybob

.ps

http://www.whatdoiwanttodotoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/hooray-Im-helping-zoidberg.jpeg

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

CanFo, I haven’t got my season 2 HL medal, season 3 or any 6v6 season after or before 8!

I demand justice and heads to roll and….oh……wait….

Damn.

:D

Hallow

P.O.P

Quoted from almightybob

[…]

“When do we get the medals? – S10, HL2 DONE”

When you get to Highlander Season 3 that title would be extremely misleading and would likely break a lot of hearts.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from olurist20052005

[…]
who was on team when teams are locked after official matches

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuMGSQqLiAA

olurist20052005

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuMGSQqLiAA

I personally consider you a very ill-mannered person which does not simply respect people. Heavens forbid what that error and t³ simply mock and show the superiority in knowledge of language. More á respects to the people.

olurist20052005

“………. why do this”

Last edited by olurist20052005,

add

[…]
I personally consider you a very ill-mannered person which does not simply respect people. Heavens forbid what that error and t³ simply mock and show the superiority in knowledge of language. More á respects to the people.

translator? :)

Skyride

DUCS

I am sorry, your posts are just very funny. Don’t take it personally. :(

Selek

Dr. med.

So after 377 days, the reason why I created this thread has finally been resolved. I got my HL season 1 medal, you can close it now.

…okay, just kidding, thank you for your work, please continue. :)

olurist20052005

Quoted from Skyride

I am sorry, your posts are just very funny. Don’t take it personally. :(

no problems, I already understood everything, I no longer would write in this thread

rottencat

PLM

[…]
no problems, I already understood everything, I no longer would write in this thread

Please let us know where you will write then? I’m willing to pay for a subscription. You are already famous but you could also become a rich man. Think about it.
The world is a darker place without you.

Serotone

#FreePat

#CutForOlurist20052005

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 36 Next »