Forum

Sniper 2x2 cup?

Created 28th January 2012 @ 16:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

sno

UbeR |
itsallgood

Is this going anywhere?

Would be nice to see a sniping tournament coming up, can’t wait to compete :)

edit; pretty lame if it won’t.

the maps; Maps look alright, 5. sn_snprvolcano is a bad map tho.

Rules; Rules are pretty simple. Sniper rifle and Headshot only. That’s how most of the ‘good’ sniper server have their config set. Pretty defautl loadout if you ask me.

Is this a cup which will go on for a few weeks or one-night? If it’s for one night the maps should be limited to 3/4.

ETF2L needs some flavour to it again, so it would be nice if this sniper cup will actually be a succes. Any other cup would be fine as well, but as you mentioned the last sniper cup was a long time ago. If this doesn’t work out try to make a 1v1 cup instead.

Sincerley, Snoozer.

Last edited by sno,

tw1sted

sniperz_ridge and 2fortsniper_tf2_f for the maps. I wouldn’t recommend any close range maps or else you are going to witness a retarded fake strafin’ , scopin’ and shootin’ fest. At least , on medium to long range maps , people are most likely to miss their shots more often and therefore less likely to bash their keyboards with the “A” and “D” keys. As for the people saying that Sniper Vs Sniper is retarded , well it has been around ever since TFC and I don’t think it’s going to disappear any time soon :/. If it’s not your thing , nobody is forcing you to participate you know …

kensi.

S

LET’S GO. I’ll RAPE YOU ALL !!1 (!)

sno

UbeR |
itsallgood

So? No cup? :o

Will be awesome if you decide to make one :x

Last edited by sno,

unexpected.

TEZC

Nice. ^^

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

I’d rather see a 4v4 / 5v5 match played on normal maps with only snipers.

Spike Himself

TC

a sniper cup will not be fun at all so long as tviq isn’t banned from it

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3