Forum

S11/2B predictions?

Created 25th January 2012 @ 13:21

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 19 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from kaidus

Also, just throwing it out there, but would it be so crazy as to propose having a round-robin playoff between the winners of div2 a, b and c for the money instead of just throwing it at div2b while some probably very equally skilled teams in a + c feel hard done-by?

NO WE WANT ALL THE MONEY! SHUT UP!

antyjc

2ne1

Kaidus’ playoff idea is niiice. Should do that ^_^

BlinkBoy

GFM

1)Hoverhands
2)Elemental Violence
3)The MIPC Organization

hoppi

TIDS

elemv
hoverhands
mipc

deli

IKEA

1)The MIPC Organization
2)Elemental Violence
3)Hoverhands

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

with my pro maths skills, I have calculated that there is a 1/336 chance of guessing the top 3 correctly, in the correct order

or if you don’t like fractions,

you’re welcome

Last edited by Sylosin,

dauk

Quoted from Sylosin

with my pro maths skills, I have calculated that there is a 1/336 chance of guessing the top 3 correctly, in the correct order

or if you don’t like fractions,

you’re welcome

your math skills are only for possibilities with no priorities

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from kaidus

At first I thought this was really a really dumb thing to do, but the more I think about it the more I like it. People are always complaining that there’s not enough development from div2-3 to div1/prem so this kind of incentive might be just what is needed. Assuming (hoping) that the allure of “easy money” doesn’t cause some “unexpected” roster changes…

Also, didn’t ETF2L say there would be a cash prize this season based on advertising revenue? If so then I like what Angel is doing even more.

Also, just throwing it out there, but would it be so crazy as to propose having a round-robin playoff between the winners of div2 a, b and c for the money instead of just throwing it at div2b while some probably very equally skilled teams in a + c feel hard done-by?

We’ll be monitoring rosters carefully for that division. ;)

Yeah be better if whole of Div 2 was included.

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

1st. Elemental violence
2nd. The MIPC Organization
3rd. Unstoppable

Last edited by Vazzan,

Califax

dyn.

Inb4 loads of people waiting till week6/7 to make their prediction? ;)

Funkadelic

[d¿s]

1: The MIPC Organization
2: elemental violence
3: AW-Gaming

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

Quoted from dauk

[…]

your math skills are only for possibilities with no priorities

there are no priorities in guessing things. there are 336 possible combinations of 1st-2nd-3rd, therefore a random selection of 3 teams from the 8 available has a 1/336 chance of being correct.

dauk

Quoted from Sylosin

[…]

there are no priorities in guessing things. there are 336 possible combinations of 1st-2nd-3rd, therefore a random selection of 3 teams from the 8 available has a 1/336 chance of being correct.

its not guessing when team level is different and one team is much more likely to win over another.

goba

posoni

1. MIPC
2. Unstoppable
3. CIDO

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

Quoted from dauk

[…]

its not guessing when team level is different and one team is much more likely to win over another.

oh right, I see your point

tbh the competition is pretty close. I’m surprised at people’s predictions for our team. we’re up against some bloody Russian juggernauts so it’s not gonna be easy :<

Last edited by Sylosin,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 19 Next »