Forum

S11/2B predictions?

Created 25th January 2012 @ 13:21

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 19 Next »

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from Starkie

Why is this being given to division 2b?
It seems like no-one gives a shit as they have the chance of winning money from the predictions

It’s his money, let the man do with it as he pleases.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Starkie

Why is this being given to division 2b?
It seems like no-one gives a shit as they have the chance of winning money from the predictions

Because Angel thinks its the most competitive and exciting division, and wants to reward that, and give people an incentive to watch it.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from jackkai

Etf2l

Time of death – 11:24 / 25 January 2012
$600 To Div ” 2B ”
Seriously ?

whats wrong with that?

dONut

1 – ldlc.com
2 – MIPC
3 – elemental.v

cami

LDLC.com

1 – ldlc.com
2 – elemental.v
3 – MIPC

Totor33

LDLC.com
MIPC
Chaotech eSport

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

Quoted from jackkai

Etf2l

Time of death – 11:24 / 25 January 2012
$600 To Div ” 2B ”
Seriously ?

:>

Spike Himself

TC

(jackkai is actually mad)

jackkai

8D

Quoted from Enef

[…]

Because Angel thinks its the most competitive and exciting division, and wants to reward that, and give people an incentive to watch it.

Div 2b more – competitive and exciting –
Games is dead already then :[

Edd

T2P

elemental violence
MIPC
unstoppable

If you read this Angel, thank you for supporting TF2 and please continue in the future!

wwww

ISIS
Panopticon

1)Hoverhands
2)AW-gaming
3)Elem.v

Fake

1st Elemental violence
2nd Unstoppable
3rd The MIPC Organization

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Enef

[…]

But why div 2b?
It makes more sense to donate it to the prem prizepool so you can see the best teams with a large incentive to win. That sounds more exciting to me.
Don’t get me wrong, I love the money going into tf2 but it seems odd to give it to division 2 over prem, and specifically one group out of three.
It would feel kind of shitty to win div2, get promoted and then lose out because you’re too good.
It’s his money and I would prefer the money to go to div2 than no money at all. It just seems like a bad idea.

kaidus

WiK?

At first I thought this was really a really dumb thing to do, but the more I think about it the more I like it. People are always complaining that there’s not enough development from div2-3 to div1/prem so this kind of incentive might be just what is needed. Assuming (hoping) that the allure of “easy money” doesn’t cause some “unexpected” roster changes…

Also, didn’t ETF2L say there would be a cash prize this season based on advertising revenue? If so then I like what Angel is doing even more.

Also, just throwing it out there, but would it be so crazy as to propose having a round-robin playoff between the winners of div2 a, b and c for the money instead of just throwing it at div2b while some probably very equally skilled teams in a + c feel hard done-by?

Last edited by kaidus,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 19 Next »