Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 20th January 2012 @ 01:14

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 11 Next »

MightyMe

UbeR |

To be quite fair, looking from the admins perspective it’s a good job that they put us, Unity, in division 3. We can use this division to start working as a team and get good experience as a team.
At first i’m dissapointed, ofcourse i’m playing in d3, but afterall i think the admins are right.
We will use this season to become a real unity! ( see what i did thar)

Gl every1

Genmix

bobs

Quoted from knuck

[…]

Nice for not having mentioned we had some mercs & trialists and won against you 2 days ago 5-2 ?

Abra mad

knuck

DA!

I’m not going to get to his level, but if he’s happy to say ok we won against a division 2 team, then feel free to do it.

george

Quoted from MightyMe

To be quite fair, looking from the admins perspective it’s a good job that they put us, Unity, in division 3. We can use this division to start working as a team and get good experience as a team.
At first i’m dissapointed, ofcourse i’m playing in d3, but afterall i think the admins are right.

Gl every1

+1

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from MightyMe

Gl every1

What is this madness? I demand more people I can point and laugh at come the end of the season…Down with mature, rational responses to divisional placements.

atomic-

Quoted from MightyMe

Gl every1

ofcourse admins are right, they always are right :3
no offense, but is your team capable of something higher than div3 atm?
last time I saw you loosing 1-5 vs div4 team and kicking me for ”ghosting” after you lost first round…

Fwn

(ETF2L Donator)
tR67

Quoted from atomic-

[…]
last time I saw you loosing 1-5 vs div4 team and kicking me for ”ghosting” after you lost first round…

serveddd

MightyMe

UbeR |

Quoted from atomic-

[…]

Correct me if i’m wrong, you joined during first – second round, and it was first time we played that map. We were also using a merc and yes we weren’t playing very good.
Just because we lost a pcw once vs people who play in division 4 means we are not capable of playing in division 3?
We played vs isis in an official, and won 2-3. We pcw’ed against them yesterday and won 5-0.
We have played alot of pcw’s on div 2 – 1 skill, with overall results that i am satisfied with.

Quoted from Fwn

[…]

serveddd

Sorry but i don’t know you and i doubt you know what he is talking about so please don’t : )
On a side note, we rolled chaotech 5-0 so who is “served” ?

n00ne

you tell ’em blud!

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD3OLzSYPE4&feature=related

atomic-

Quoted from MightyMe

[…]

Correct me if i’m wrong, you joined during first – second round, and it was first time we played that map. We were also using a merc and yes we weren’t playing very good.
Just because we lost a pcw once vs people who play in division 4 means we are not capable of playing in division 3?
We played vs isis in an official, and won 2-3. We pcw’ed against them yesterday and won 5-0.
We have played alot of pcw’s on div 2 – 1 skill, with overall results that i am satisfied with.

Ye I joined after first or second round, can’t remember tbh. It was granary -.-, tell me nao if you haven’t played that map before.
Can’t judge on your merc skill, but they had medic trial and div5 merc.
Yes you played not very good.
I’m not saying that you’re not capable of playing in div3 just because you’ve lost that game vs div4 team( they’re actually quite good), simply I think div3 is the right place for your team atm, but you’re disapointed in the same time because you’re placed in a div3. Many div3 teams have won over div2 teams in pcws, that doesn’t mean they’re div2.
I was just mad and exactly that’s why started pointing out my opinion about your team.
Ofcourse it’s your right to kick spec from yuor server but it’s a bit retarded aswell.
I do really think that you thought I’m telling them all the info and that’s why they’re beating you so easily.
Didn’t know that solid teams are kicking spectators from the server :))) it’s so childish and looks very funny :))))))
Hope you will let me spec next time
Cheers, have a nice season :)

Bahaha the fucking egos in this community. It’s a computer game don’t cry about it.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

MightyMe is using the demourge approach of “My opinion is right because I’m better at tf2/you’re shit at TF2”.

Don’t know you MightyMe, but you are coming across as an egotistical dick.

poxie

Quoted from Swifty

MightyMe is using the demourge approach of “My opinion is right because I’m better at tf2/you’re shit at TF2”.

Don’t know you MightyMe, but you are coming across as an egotistical dick.

http://www.lanews.org/news_images/20111222/1324572888_4084.jpg

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from poxie

[…]

I’m sorry poxie but you are a complete twat most of the time. Hence me being a dick right back at you.

Last edited by Swifty,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 11 Next »