rawr i hate everybudy everywhere rawr

Quoted from Tommy Testosterone

rawr i hate everybudy everywhere rawr

qft

h1

:3
BM

Quoted from wndrrrrrrrrrr

Bahaha the fucking egos in this community. It’s a computer game don’t cry about it.

+1

AnimaL

Bahaha the fucking egos in this community. It’s a computer game don’t cry about it.

? crying about egos in tf2? really?!?! compared to what community?!

Last edited by AnimaL,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Aight everyone lets all calm down and try to act like we’re adults here. Let me remind you all of the forum rules:

F.1 – Please be polite at all times, we take hostility very seriously, posts we deem inappropriate will be removed and depending on the severity of what was said, a warning or temporary ban will be applied.

F.2 – Please do not flame or insult other members in the TF2 Community, if you notice that someone starts to flame you in topic or a reply that you have posted, please refrain from flaming back, the member will be dealt with, as we have forum moderators overlooking the forums constantly. If we haven’t dealt with it within 3 hours please join #etf2l @ quakenet on IRC and speak to an admin.

F.3 – Please do not swear at other members in the TF2 Community, swearing is only deemed appropriate when used in the humour or joking form. Please refrain in using such words otherwise. Ethnic slurs however, are never acceptable, regardless of context.

Anymore posts like the ones we’ve seen past few days will see some forum bans handed out.

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]? crying about egos in tf2? really?!?! compared to what community?!

Are you using the argument that other communities act like babies so it’s okay for us to?

Because that’s real mature.

Tehgnarr

is good!

[…]

Are you using the argument that other communities act like babies so it’s okay for us to?

I SAID: GOOD DAY, SIR!

kaidus

WiK?

[…]

I think he’s more asking what basis there is to assume anything else from a competitive gaming community.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

People will be people.

Calm down.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Baby winers

MightyMe

UbeR |

Quoted from atomic-

[…]
Ye I joined after first or second round, can’t remember tbh. It was granary -.-, tell me nao if you haven’t played that map before.
Can’t judge on your merc skill, but they had medic trial and div5 merc.
Yes you played not very good.
I’m not saying that you’re not capable of playing in div3 just because you’ve lost that game vs div4 team( they’re actually quite good), simply I think div3 is the right place for your team atm, but you’re disapointed in the same time because you’re placed in a div3. Many div3 teams have won over div2 teams in pcws, that doesn’t mean they’re div2.
I was just mad and exactly that’s why started pointing out my opinion about your team.
Ofcourse it’s your right to kick spec from yuor server but it’s a bit retarded aswell.
I do really think that you thought I’m telling them all the info and that’s why they’re beating you so easily.
Didn’t know that solid teams are kicking spectators from the server :))) it’s so childish and looks very funny :))))))
Hope you will let me spec next time
Cheers, have a nice season :)

First of all, we have not played the map before as this team in a PCW.
And i did not kick you because i thought you were ghosting, simply kicked you for the reasons i already stated above.
Also, i did not say we should be in anything higher than div 3, i said i accept it and it’s the best for the team.

Quoted from atomic-

[…]
Ye I joined after first or second round, can’t remember tbh. It was granary -.-, tell me nao if you haven’t played that map before.
Can’t judge on your merc skill, but they had medic trial and div5 merc.
Yes you played not very good.
I’m not saying that you’re not capable of playing in div3 just because you’ve lost that game vs div4 team( they’re actually quite good), simply I think div3 is the right place for your team atm, but you’re disapointed in the same time because you’re placed in a div3. Many div3 teams have won over div2 teams in pcws, that doesn’t mean they’re div2.
I was just mad and exactly that’s why started pointing out my opinion about your team.
Ofcourse it’s your right to kick spec from yuor server but it’s a bit retarded aswell.
I do really think that you thought I’m telling them all the info and that’s why they’re beating you so easily.
Didn’t know that solid teams are kicking spectators from the server :))) it’s so childish and looks very funny :))))))
Hope you will let me spec next time
Cheers, have a nice season :)

Quoted from Swifty

MightyMe is using the demourge approach of “My opinion is right because I’m better at tf2/you’re shit at TF2”.

Don’t know you MightyMe, but you are coming across as an egotistical dick.

I do not know you either and i do not have a clue where this statement is coming from, i don’t post alot on this forum, but when i do i try to make sense. I made a post applauding the admins, telling them it was a good choice putting us in division 3, as return i get called “an egotistical dick” ?

demsii

EPA

don’t worry MightyMe, it seems I’ve upset Swifty dearly or something. he constantly thinks of me or is trying to trollbait in topics when I’m not looking .. how cute .. and so mature :3 .. I suggest you grow up. (Though judging from your puberal paedo mustache you still have a long way to go)

I honestly pity you. =)

Last edited by demsii,

antyjc

2ne1

Quoted from demsii

don’t worry MightyMe, it seems I’ve upset Swifty dearly or something. he constantly thinks of me or is trying to trollbait in topics when I’m not looking .. how cute .. and so mature :3 .. I suggest you grow up. (Though judging from your puberal paedo mustache you still have a long way to go)

I honestly pity you. =)

Will buying games for girls help me get in their pants?

kaidus

WiK?

Games for girls.

Sounds like a charity.

konr

Quoted from demsii

I honestly pity you. =)

When you’re not looking..? Then how did you find out about this, and other other times?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 Next »