Forum

The new Rejects's scout, Fix

Created 7th January 2012 @ 02:36

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »

Flippy

LEGO
DA!

Hello guys

So tonight i played against the rejects guys and it was pretty funny at the beginning and so fucking annoying at the end. Let me explain.

So the previous scouts were Schmurf and another one ( i dont remember his name ) but it seems like Schmurf left TF2 so Loco had to take another wannabe-cheater. He decided to pick Fix. , a guy from nowhere.
After that ” warmup ” we played against us and Fix totally raped our MF ass. Smart as we are, we decided to ask the Fix’s demo to Loco.

AND THEN.
SO MUCH FUCKING WIN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLEqPrD6C6c

Demos free, pm me.

Last edited by Flippy,

stenolov

naaaaah

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

The other scout was no0ne! The man from Spain who brings the pain!

Are you also calling schmurf a cheater in this thread too?

Last edited by CommanderX,

Flippy

LEGO
DA!

Im just judging him because i’ve seen him playing at lan.

konr

Oh Dr.Fix, how disappointing :(

Last edited by konr,

ijswezel

swimp

this is rather a lot of turgid hyperbole for what ends up being such a mundane subject matter

clippen

Can someone please point out where you see the cheating? Looks like standard scout gameplay to me.

Flippy

LEGO
DA!

better giving this

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OPH49Y2S
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DS2JIO8E

have fun

konr

Quoted from clippen

Can someone please point out where you see the cheating? Looks like standard scout gameplay to me.

Trigger is quite obvious by the looks of it, but I’m gonna have a look at the demo :P
EDIT:
What the fuck am I doing it’s a fucking Saturday

Last edited by konr,

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from konr

EDIT:
What the fuck am I doing it’s a fucking Saturday

I thought your team’s tag is ‘keen’.

Loco

Mayo

For the record I’ve never recruited or condoned any cheating, Fix willingly gave his demos to me and to etf2l if someone is cheating the AC team will see it or deal with it
Coming here crying like a child doesn’t make you clever.
So you should A refrain from calling my ex player schmurf a cheat with no valid proof,
And you lose two mixes and cry about it… Not the fact my roster has 3 div 5 players and my soldiers dominated yours..
There are processes in place to deal with cheating kindly use the correct channels..
And remember script kiddies innocent until an admin team say otherwise
I had already enquirerd about fix through etf2l and I was told he was clean and checked previously!!
Lock this rubbish now please.

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from clippen

Lol, stop bragging. You suck

Flippy

LEGO
DA!

Quoted from Loco

For the record I’ve never recruited or condoned any cheating, Fix willingly gave his demos to me and to etf2l if someone is cheating the AC team will see it or deal with it
So you should A refrain from calling my ex player schmurf a cheat with no valid proof,
And you lose two mixes and cry about it… Not the fact my roster has 3 div 5 players and my soldiers dominated yours..
There are processes in place to deal with cheating kindly use the correct channels..
I had already enquirerd about fix through etf2l and I was told he was clean and checked previously!!

You know, i didnt post that for crying or something but more like,” look guys, another one”. The Schmurf’s part was nothing more than a joke, he’s french and we met not a long time ago, so i’m cool with him.

About you, i didnt want to attack you or something, it was more like, thank you for sharing and sorry for your team. Nothing more.

konr

Quoted from Loco

rofl wtf do script kiddies have to do with anything?

Loco

Mayo

When I recruited glongas aprox 4 seasons ago he was a cheat SRAM was a cheat fyrh was a cheat… havok was a cheat, koeije was a cheat …
When someone steps on the scene and nobody knows therm or there a lower div there a cheat don’t get that mentality no wonder this scene is so fucked up!!
People need to get real, recruit some new players intergrate them into higher teams and help them improve .. Or we could just ban them all cos thy beat us and they played in div4 – div5
Very sad state of affairs.

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »