Forum

cp_gravelpit -- allowed teleporter location in league games?

Created 6th December 2011 @ 23:45

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Mattie

D9

Just to check and be 100% sure, building a teleporter at the spawn doors on Red is allowed in ETF2L, right? (They’re still killable, etc.)

I just wanted to be sure in case— there is a wording in the cp_gravelpit rules that forbids a teleporter inside the spawn and I just wanted to be sure this isn’t what was meant by that.

Screenshots for clarification:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie/screenshot/594704419952772107/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie/screenshot/594704419952774204?tab=public

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Mattie,

dauk

ye, you can not build it completely in spawn due bug.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

That is allowed yes

Krakyn

rEJ

It used to at least and may still be possible to build a teleporter fully inside the spawn area which makes it a little tricky to take it out. The rule is written to outlaw that (I assume). I know it happened in a game to cleveridiot but I can’t find it and keen shitters that they are they play in loads of leagues so it could be I’m looking in the wrong place.

Building it half in spawn is so normal the other team will be more surprised if you don’t.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Krakyn

It used to at least and may still be possible to build a teleporter fully inside the spawn area

Still possible. In fact we recently had a match where this happened.

But yes – so long as your teleporter can be destroyed by the opponent, it should be fine.

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Selek

Dr. med.

Please keep in mind enemy Spies also like to use teleporters. So as long that is still possible, I won’t complain.

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Quoted from Selek

Please keep in mind enemy Spies also like to use teleporters. So as long that is still possible, I won’t complain.

You can if it is built halfway through the door :)

Selek

Dr. med.

I am aware of that, thanks.

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Quoted from Selek

I am aware of that, thanks.

I am aware that you’re aware.

Add A Reply Pages: 1