Forum

A little experiment.. (ladder beta)

Created 11th October 2011 @ 17:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Spike Himself

TC

Go away Perm :P

You can find the ladder table here http://etf2l.org/ladder-2/

Feel free to arrange some games through this page: http://etf2l.org/wp/wp-admin/index.php?page=challenge
You don’t need to actually play, just upload fake results or something (but you can play if you want, of course!).

You’re very much welcomed to post any feedback in this thread. Come across anything that doesn’t work or doesn’t work as well as it could? Let me know!

I’ve invited you all to a steam group where you can easily find eachother regarding match scheduling might you need it. You may also use that to leave feedback :)

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

The challenge team button doesn’t work. Might just be chrome, I’ll check it in IE.

EDIT: Yeah it works in IE, seems there’s some problem in chrome.

Last edited by Sideshow,

Tikcus

challenge button Fails in chrome (14.0.835.202) and Firefox (7.0.1) & drop down lists don’t work in internet explorer (9.0.3)

apart from that i’m sure it works fine

Last edited by Tikcus,

Spike Himself

TC

Not sure how the button did work on some browsers (faulty js engine?) as it was simply disabled for whatever reason. Anyway this is now fixed!

(also please ignore my open challenge!)

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Quoted from Spike Himself

Not sure how the button did work on some browsers (faulty js engine?) as it was simply disabled for whatever reason. Anyway this is now fixed!

(also please ignore my open challenge!)

Hmm, i still can’t challenge people.
And no way, free default win for us! ))))

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from Tikcus

drop down lists don’t work in internet explorer (9.0.3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTzqi2e6tDc

Spike Himself

TC

For those still unable to press that submit button, give the page a hard refresh (ctrl+f5 in most browsers) so as to make sure the cache is cleared.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Spike Himself

For those still unable to press that submit button, give the page a hard refresh (ctrl+f5 in most browsers) so as to make sure the cache is cleared.

Works fine in chrome for me now :)

LikeThis

EVRYTING BORKEN IN ENTERNET EXPLOORAR 6!!

On the other hand everything is dandy in Opera, as far as i can tell. I look forward to imaginary ladder matches against you.

Panromir

|LZ|

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]

Works fine in chrome for me now :)

Same here

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

When you play a one map challenge the score comes up as 6-0, same as a two map challenge. Not a big deal as they aren’t actually the points, but all the same it’d be a tiny bit better if it worked right.
When a team sends a challenge, the time is not negotiable as far as I can tell. This means that if we have an official or they suggest 2:30 in the morning we have to decline and we lose points for refusing. Would be better to leave times.

Monkeh

maybe add an “Accept challenge but re-arrange when” button…mebbe not worded EXACTLY like that…

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Monkeh

maybe add an “Accept challenge but re-arrange when” button…mebbe not worded EXACTLY like that…

It’s up to the challenger to set a date/time or not. If I want to play tonight at 21.00, I’ll submit an open challenge for that time. I then wouldn’t want our opponent to suddenly change that time :p

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Sideshow

When you play a one map challenge the score comes up as 6-0, same as a two map challenge. Not a big deal as they aren’t actually the points, but all the same it’d be a tiny bit better if it worked right.

Yes, you get 6 points for a map win. What’s your question? :D

When a team sends a challenge, the time is not negotiable as far as I can tell. This means that if we have an official or they suggest 2:30 in the morning we have to decline and we lose points for refusing. Would be better to leave times.

I’ll look into this.

fybedi

SHAME
TP

dat team wanna join too :3
http://etf2l.org/teams/11850/

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »