Forum

The Original - Skin or Unlock

Created 19th August 2011 @ 19:59

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 Next »

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from empty

dont act like tf2 is about sound, cod4 or css is about sound, tf2 absolutely NOT. Acting like bunch of kids. Should be allowed.

posted by Scout.

Herooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I sound spot like a boss, get on my level bros.

glados

\\/ier ° HL

Solution:
please valve! add this!
adv. options -> launch grenades and rockets central [ ] (acutally every single weapon)
fair option.

empty

Quoted from Mike

[…]

you don’t understand, if you kritz a solly who is using the original and then fires a crit rocket it doesn’t make the kritz sound, the kritz sound is very vital for being aware of kritz and gives the medic a chance to pop uber and players to dodge, hence it’s unfair

yeah i know what you mean, just think that when kritz are on, its usually late ) i dont think it matters that much

bìester

Quoted from empty

[…]

yeah i know what you mean, just think that when kritz are on, its usually late ) i dont think it matters that much

wrong.

empty

Quoted from bìester

[…]

wrong.

cmon :DD lawl

bìester

Quoted from empty

[…]

cmon :DD lawl

still wrong.

empty

Quoted from bìester

[…]

still wrong.

way to go :) (c) biester

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from empty

dont act like tf2 is about sound, cod4 or css is about sound, tf2 absolutely NOT. Acting like bunch of kids. Should be allowed.

posted by Scout.

Must be why you are in division 6 then. Half my decisions are made on sound alone >_>.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

fuck off you fucking cunts, i hate you all tf2 is dead :/

r7anfan

;?

Calm down Si^

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Si^

fuck off you fucking cunts, i hate you all tf2 is dead :/

lol that was not me =x

empty

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Must be why you are in division 6 then. Half my decisions are made on sound alone >_>.

Sorry, not in div6 ;) its ok tho, next time

Quoted from empty

[…]

Sorry, not in div6 ;) its ok tho, next time

You’re right, your only former team (which you left 1,5 years ago) was div6. You’re currently teamless yet have so far been unremarkable in every way.

ashkan

Don’t derail the thread, please.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 Next »