broder

Who use pistol anyway :P

nubonamission

burn

lol

Grem

rEJ
TG

“Do NOT post banned scripts, a description is more than enough, you’ve been warned.”

Apologies, as I thought that script was common knowledge to everyone. Guess not.

Glufse

?!

lol bybben!

Ure one of them fast-fingered ones out there (scriptless tho)

So you have all the reasons to use the pistol (mainly cus you cant aim with the SG) :)

caliban

fail

still

ban all hmm weapon dunno jump scripts

Wlv

RaWr ::

It is common knowledge, but let’s not make it easier for the newer players to pickup scripts that could get them in trouble.

bobberyayo

8{

” If I say to an admin ‘Bob’ is using a fast fire script, ‘Bob’ can just counter by saying he’s got fast fingers as there is no way to check cfgs (afaik) during a game, and if an admin ask’s for the cfg post game, they could just remove it and present a clean one. ”

I feel offended, I do NOT use a script, I’m not even in ETF2L atm :(

Wlv

RaWr ::

Fast fire scripts are easy to spot in game and even easier to spot with a slowed down demo :)

veehell

-cavalier-

Are there any examples of demos/videos where is RFS used/not used?

Crusa

Troopers

I’ve seen more and more demoman in matches who use the fast detonation scripts. I think that is a much bigger issue than some scout using rapid fire.

AnAkkk

Crusa, you can’t really know if a demoman is using a fast det script or not. There are many people that can do the exact same speed as a script manually (I can).

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

fast detonation isnt hard for a demoman with some experience with the weapon, ive been accused of using, which pissess me off cause i hate cheaters and would never do it myself

Vlijm

UbeR |

i dont believe him, hes swedish

Waebi

‹Con›

still up, Vlijm? No rl.exe either? :D :D

Vlijm

UbeR |

im executing beer.exe tbh

and i miss tf2 :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »