Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from octochris

[…]

tbf you have full on retardation most of the time

derail some more plzkthxbye.

perry

[MIPC]

Fucking disgusts me to see incompetent admins making retarded decisions that will kill the game many people love. It was obvious ever since the first debate of what weapons to use that vanilla was the only way to go.

I have no arguments to present about it anymore, everything has been said before. Go vanilla, or the game as we know it will die. Not just ETF2L, every league needs to go vanilla, and stay vanilla. Leave the unlocks for public servers.

I don’t even play anymore, but I still care enough to say this much.

randa

Quoted from perry

Fucking disgusts me to see incompetent admins making retarded decisions that will kill the game many people love. It was obvious ever since the first debate of what weapons to use that vanilla was the only way to go.

I have no arguments to present about it anymore, everything has been said before. Go vanilla, or the game as we know it will die. Not just ETF2L, every league needs to go vanilla, and stay vanilla. Leave the unlocks for public servers.

Stay away perry it will break your heart xxx

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from perry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsogswrH6ck

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Tehgnarr

[…]

derail some more plzkthxbye.

Whats to derail? How can you derail the 45459839th thread on unlocks at page 38? We shouldn’t even be having this discussion. Every single league and LAN event have decided to go Vanilla and no one has really even batted an eye lid. ETF2L is the only league still dragging its heals on the issue because a fairly small number of people who (lets not beat about the bush here) neither truly understand the the debate, nor the implications for TF2 as a whole insist on whining about their “fun” weapons, while backing up their stance by saying that “lower div players want the weapons”. This is absolute fucking garbage. The vast, vast majority of lower div players will say they’d prefer unlocks if you force an opinion from them, but frankly they aren’t really that bothered either way and will play whatever.

ETF2L is going to be Vanilla next season, probably with an option to allow certain unlocks if both teams agree which honestly is fair enough and absolutely the best option.

You can argue all you want, but this is what every top level TF2 player has been saying needs to happen for quite a long time, and pretty much the whole minority that were in favour of unlocks just jumped ship to Brink, if that gives you any idea of what they’re like.

Last edited by Skyride,

Dr Icecream

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsogswrH6ck

<3

kingexe

TSPAG

cool, vanilla only. i love binary boring gay games because crybabies can’t deal with new weps

Anathema

Quoted from kingexe

cool, vanilla only. i love binary boring gay games because crybabies can’t deal with new weps

Nobody is forcing you to stay.

NoJu

8D

Quoted from kingexe

Yes, being “Unable to deal with weapons” is exactly why people want them banned. Everyone knows Prem players melt at the sight of Bonk.

Quoted from kingexe

If the games you play are “binary” and “boring” without unlocks, it’s not the games’ fault.

kingexe

TSPAG

Quoted from NoJu

[…]

Yes, being “Unable to deal with weapons” is exactly why people want them banned. Everyone knows Prem players melt at the sight of Bonk.

there’s no point banning them though. america shows most games end up going to mostly vanilla anyway. this league constantly panders to people that have bad aim, movement and cant airstrafe

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from Anathema

Nobody is forcing you to stay.

dauk

Quoted from kingexe

[…]

there’s no point banning them though. america shows most games end up going to mostly vanilla anyway. this league constantly panders to people that have bad aim, movement and cant airstrafe

How can you call other people bad if you’re on this legue for 658 and still low div4 by your team performance? It’s not to humiliate you and you’re clearly have no idea what the discusion is, but how in the world can you call other people bad when they’re 10x better than you?

kingexe

TSPAG

Quoted from dauk

[…]

How can you call other people bad if you’re on this legue for 658 and still low div4 by your team performance? It’s not to humiliate you and you’re clearly have no idea what the discusion is, but how in the world can you call other people bad when they’re 10x better than you?

dh is banned

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 37 38 39 ... 46 Next »