Forum

Vanilla + medlocks (+ maps, apparently)

Created 3rd May 2011 @ 15:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 31 32 33 ... 46 Next »

gryzor

Quoted from Darn

Stop this vanilla nonsense, play the game aleady!

He is so right, you prem->div6 noobs (previously all div3+) stop saying no to the tf2 master.

Last edited by gryzor,

randa

Vanilla + medlocks

cp_badlands
cp_granary
cp_gullywash
cp_gravelpit
ctf_turbine_pro
koth_viaduct

Sketch

MM

less time on the forums more time playing you useless flock of undersized dildos!

Squeak

I don’t understand vanilla at all, what a useless contribution to tf2.
Valve bring out these unlocks for a reason regularly, they’re continuing to upgrade this game and i can see that it hasn’t reached its full potential yet, publically and competitively combined.
Just grow a pair and learn to play the game how its meant to be played maggots

Vince

BiG

Quoted from Squeak

I don’t understand vanilla at all, what a useless contribution to tf2.
Valve bring out these unlocks for a reason regularly, they’re continuing to upgrade this game and i can see that it hasn’t reached its full potential yet, publically and competitively combined.
Just grow a pair and learn to play the game how its meant to be played maggots

I play my own game on this forum game, where I guess people’s divisions based on their forum posts. I was right with yours. “how its meant to be played” lol.

Squeak

Allow Vince. But I played top div5 one game, loser.

konr

Quoted from Squeak

You’re a fucking idiot. I hate you so much. Die in a hole.

Squeak

Quoted from konr

[…]You’re a fucking idiot. I hate you so much. Die in a hole.

At least I won’t die alone in a state of self repulsion.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI

Last edited by Squeak,

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Squeak

If Squeak were paying attention—which it would seem she is not, as I’ve already gone over this—she’d see that I honestly hope you’re not being misled by the “new Squeak”. Only her methods and tactics have changed. Squeak’s goal is still the same: to retard the free and natural economic development of various countries’ indigenous population. That’s why I’m telling you that Squeak must sense her own irremediable inferiority. That’s why she is so desperate to capitalize on our needs and vulnerabilities; it’s the only way for her to distinguish herself from the herd. It would be a lot nicer, however, if Squeak also realized that she gets a lot of perks from the system. True to form, Squeak ceaselessly moves the goalposts to prevent others from benefiting from the same perks. This suggests that we must show her that we are not powerless pedestrians on the asphalt of life. We must show Squeak that we can outline her troubling pattern of lying, incompetence, and carelessness. Maybe then Squeak will realize that her success at perpetuating the nonsense known technically as the analytic/synthetic dichotomy has so far formed an insuperable obstacle to my ability to discuss the relationship between three converging and ever-growing factions—ethically bankrupt fribbles, obstreperous dolts, and beastly, indecent sensualists. Stated differently, her thesis is that she is a champion of liberty and individual expression. That’s absolutely brutal, you say? Good; that means you’re finally catching on. The next step is to observe that when it comes to Squeak’s rejoinders, I claim that we have drifted along for too long in a state of blissful denial and outright complacency. It’s time to empower the oppressed to control their own lives. The sooner we do that the better because what we have been imparting to Squeak—or what she has been eliciting from us—is a half-submerged, barely intended logic, contaminated by wishes and tendencies we prefer not to acknowledge. With that, I’ll draw this letter to a close. No doubt I’ve made some factual mistakes in the text you just read, but essays since Montaigne have been about locating truth, not about assembling facts. I’ll be happy as long as you’ve learned from this letter that there is no compelling moral or economic reason why Miss Squeak should open new avenues for the expression of hate.

konr

Quoted from Squeak

[…]
At least I won’t die alone in a state of self repulsion.

Niggering tit farts.

triobot

inv >

Quoted from konr

[…]Niggering tit farts.

lay off my woman troll-fiend.

Last edited by triobot,

Squeak

Quoted from konr

[…]Niggering tit farts.

Go back to div7 you shitnerd, fucking grow some balls and stop being a troll. Might actually make some friends

konr

Quoted from Squeak

[…]
Go back to div7 you shitnerd, fucking grow some balls and stop being a troll. Might actually make some friends

I have 2 friends actually and my Mum says I’m a really awesome person. So ha!

Squeak

ts;notworthmytime dick.

straying from topic.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Hildreth

Insert wall-o-truth text here.

And problem solved, TF2 is united again. Yay!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 31 32 33 ... 46 Next »