Forum

Vanilla + medlocks (+ maps, apparently)

Created 3rd May 2011 @ 15:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 26 27 28 ... 46 Next »

erratic

Its semi amusing, that people think they can make others change their opinion by being keyboard warriors on these forum, the fact is, alot of people wont even consider changing their opinion because of the lack of empathy, okay that was a bit harsh, but you get the point.

How to solve it, go play some tf 2, spread the love, if you have any requests might as well talk to the admins instead of making a page long post trying to cop them out.

Viva la TF 2!

Ps, its all fun and games, being nice goes a long way!

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Ghostface

This is what gappens when you freedom of speech.

Have you ever been as far as decided to go english more like?

konr

Quoted from Waebi

[…]
Have you ever been as far as decided to go english more like?

Have you ever been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?

Last edited by konr,

konr

Splitting the rules up for different divs is fucking silly. You’re essentially practicing to get good enough to get to the higher divs and when you do get there, all the shit you learnt about unlocks is useless.
Just use vanilla+medlocks and if both teams agree on using cinammon or certain items, then they’re allowed.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from konr

Splitting the rules up for different divs is fucking silly. You’re essentially practicing to get good enough to get to the higher divs and when you do get there, all the shit you learnt about unlocks is useless.
Just use vanilla+medlocks and if both teams agree on using cinammon or certain items, then they’re allowed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c&feature=related

Spike Himself

TC

Oh boy, all this text. Will, I only pointed out that saying “admins don’t care” doesn’t really make sense (why are they admins in the first place then? – see ashkan’s posts). I do apologise for speaking against your opinion.

As for “hurting my little admin ego”, I think we can judge by the difference in length of our posts whose ego is hurt here. I prefer to stick to the facts when I can, and that’s all I attempted to do.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Spike Himself

Oh boy, all this text. Will, I only pointed out that saying “admins don’t care” doesn’t really make sense (why are they admins in the first place then? – see ashkan’s posts). I do apologise for speaking against your opinion.

As for “hurting my little admin ego”, I think we can judge by the difference in length of our posts whose ego is hurt here. I prefer to stick to the facts when I can, and that’s all I attempted to do.

fascist

Swarlz

Quoted from Spike Himself

Shut up spike, you obviously think you’re 10X better than all of us because you’re an admin. You sit there on your high horse mocking us because you wont give us medlocks, you do it because you like to piss people off don’t you. That’s what gets you off isn’t it? You filthy admin. I know, you made all the prem teams drop didnt you so you could say “well the teams who wanted medlocks aint here now, so it doesnt matter” i know your plot you dirty evil admin. You and the rest of your lackys, especially atrox. I know he’s the real head admin he hides there with all the influence in the world and no-one knows any better. FUCK THIS I’M GETTING ICE CREAM

Last edited by Swarlz,

Spike Himself

TC

Shit, Swarlz. You got me :(

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Swarlz

FUCK THIS I’M GETTING ICE CREAM

ICE CREAM
FUCK YEAH

Tocsix

IsF

I want vanilla ice cream :)

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Tocsix

I want vanilla ice cream :)

racist

Si^

T2P
[PG]

http://www.icecreamprofits.com/articles/ice-cream-flavors.php

:O!

Hat

Quoted from Tehgnarr

New maps = good (bazillion was a great choice)

Unlocks = good, if chosen carefully

Vanilla = good, cause lowest common denominator

Arrogant prem idiots who fold mid season = bad

Blaming admins for not caring = fucking stupid

i’ll help you out

bazillion is terrible (but i love gullywash, sorry arnold)

99% of the unlocks are fucking retarded and should never be allowed into any official game aside from medlocks

admins sticking to their guns and not enforcing vanilla + a good map pool turned out great!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/premlol.jpg

spoilers: it didn’t

but whatever, us prem guys are arrogant idiots

Last edited by Hat,

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Si^

http://www.icecreamprofits.com/articles/ice-cream-flavors.php

:O!

Obviously that statistic is heavily biased towards right wing icecream consumers.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 26 27 28 ... 46 Next »