Forum

Vanilla + medlocks (+ maps, apparently)

Created 3rd May 2011 @ 15:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 46 Next »

Ghostface

spire

Cooler is too strong for this league. So strong infact, that they need to use cinnamon just to hold him down. If everyone would use vanilla + medlocks, cooler would be prem.

Last edited by Ghostface,

To be honest ban equalizer along with the other unlocks that etf2l has and that would make the game a lot more fun (really makes the game so much better).

Spike Himself

TC

Discussion is fine. Great, in fact. No need to start insulting people though. Try to keep the thread open!

Spira

Quoted from daithi1

To be honest ban equalizer along with the other unlocks that etf2l has and that would make the game a lot more fun (really makes the game so much better).

No.

gryzor

Quoted from Cooler

[…]
Ok, gryzor. Your team have cinnamon and you can use it whenever you want in season 9. I see only loses in fucking div5. Why don’t you use unlockables to actually win games?
http://www.pown.it/1681

“People have probably not noticed how pathetic the excuse of div7-shitnerd is, I’ll try and pull that off. Damn, what’s this ‘ad hominem’ that guy writes about afterwards… Hellooooo google! *hugs* But wait… HE SAYS I’M POLISH THRASH! THAT’S RACIST! NOW I MAD! No, I will play it smart, people probably think I am REALLY COOL and some might have actually heard of me before! I’m cooooool…er”

No.

Stranger

2stronk

Quoted from AcidReniX

The thing is, the only reason why things are becoming vanilla (the leagues, the lans), is because of the stubborness of several top end players who refuse to play anything but, and the leagues being too scared to lose a few top end teams….

That is wrong :) . People in the lower divs (including my team) as well have simply realised that playing vs gay tactics and coming up with even gayer, like s annoying bonk scouts and a heavy that tanks with his sandvich simply isn’t the best tf2 out there.

Last edited by Stranger,

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from gryzor

[…]
“People have probably not noticed how pathetic the excuse of div7-shitnerd is, I’ll try and pull that off. Damn, what’s this ‘ad hominem’ that guy writes about afterwards… Hellooooo google! *hugs* But wait… HE SAYS I’M POLISH THRASH! THAT’S RACIST! NOW I MAD! No, I will play it smart, people probably think I am REALLY COOL and some might have actually heard of me before! I’m cooooool…er”

No.

Why do all your posts consist of unwitty quotes + No.?
I think it’s getting a bit ridiculous now.

gryzor

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

[…]
Why do all your posts consist of unwitty quotes + No.?

“I realise it probably is because he enjoys it, but I shall do some awesome reply-spamming with large chunks of text, even if I’m writing off topic, tho it just floods the thread with even more nonsense than this garbage he and me producing already are, I don’t care! At least I got to whine a bit!”

Ok.

Spike Himself

TC

Back on-topic now please.

piece

I love u all! Mark my words!

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from piece

I love u all! Mark my words!

ewwww

xzr

we kinda like you too piece, kinda

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

Don’t mistake that majority of people in the lower divs of TF2 want cinnamon, I think most people are not too bothered. I’m somewhat new to the competitive scene of tf2 (i.e. season 9 is my first season) and I want vanilla+medlocks for a variety of reasons.

Bonkers

just add equalizer and ban the rest imo

bulletproofsmurf

Vuze.

Quoted from Bonkers

just add equalizer and ban the rest imo

eq is the main culprit imo.

most teams we play cant buff both sollies to 300 before getting to badlands mid with it, (in good time) so most lower div games like ours are all about who can jump the enemy medic first.

it’s boring to play unless youre a solly yourself and like suiciding on mid every time

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 46 Next »