Forum

ETF2L pub?

Created 1st March 2011 @ 02:47

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

Pretty sure many people missed that, revive it already? Its fun, it’ll help comp map makers to get loads of feedback for their maps so it improves 10x faster, get a chance to play with etf2l unlocks in a pub and test new ones, no random crits etc..

ups

It looked like a good idea before as well, and the server was filled with people for a while, then the interest in it just died.

rAye.

Vuze.
T.

the interest died when the server changed ip and people cba to find it so went back to the usual pubs

Furi0us

do want

Mak

<3

Quoted from Furi0us

do want

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from Furi0us

do want

evokje

WiK?

DO WANT

Last edited by evokje,

Forsak3n

S

Quoted from Furi0us

do want

dougiie

CotC

would be nice, maybe have the feature on the site where you can see what map its on / number of players / click to connect etc..

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Hlststats so I can show who’s boss.

Monkeh

.:ne:.

OK, so who’s paying for it?

brb…mailing Multiplay…

Last edited by Monkeh,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Monkeh

OK, so who’s paying for it?

Multiplay ->

Monkeh

Quoted from Monkeh

brb…mailing Multiplay…

Hi,
I was wondering as to the possibility of Multiplay hosting an ETF2L public TF2 server for the huge competitive player base registered there to have some fun on. It would be an ideal way to strenghten your link with the site and showcase your products and services.

You could advertise to a large number of competitive gamers, many of whom are, or will be, in the market for servers to play their clan matches on in a much more effective way than a banner on the front page of the ETF2L.org site.

Providing a public server with a few class restrictions and maybe a whitelist conforming with the latest ETF2L ruleset, combined with running only maps being used in the current ETF2L season would guarantee strong support from the community and gain you priceless exposure to people actually willing to pay for servers.

This mail is, in no way, endorsed by the admins of ETF2L and I have taken it upon my own back to write this begging letter.

Thanks in advance for your time and I look forward to a response.

Monkeh

INB4: Lol no way, kthnxbaicyadickhead
Let’s see what happens…..

Last edited by Monkeh,

Furi0us

gj monkeh, hope this works! and a really brilliant idea to just run the maps that are in the maplist for etf2l, would really love to practise bazillion :D

Last edited by Furi0us,

Spike Himself

TC

nooooo

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »