Forum

Where's the new whitelist cfg?

Created 15th October 2010 @ 14:16

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Waebi

‹Con›

if it was not being used at all (and therefore not affecting the game), it would most likely not cause you any trouble or point loss. However, if you actively use it, then I suppose the round would count for the other team.
Also grimbar, get a clue, I for instance always play scout in warmup even though later I play medic, so often I simply DONT notice it. Comments such as “idiot” are welcome.

Last edited by Waebi,

Not here

Quoted from Big Chief

just a question –

say for example someone had, well lets just say a “wrangler” and has it in the loadout because for whatever reason they were on a public earlier and were poppin with it..

say they got called to play engy in game for last point and forgot about changing loadout, its in the loadout but not at any time was it being used in match..

what would happen in that instance?

another example which happened to me in pcw recently by mistake:

same with natascha and my viewmodel is off, i spawned with it in a pcw recently and on my rush to defend last point had not noticed because of no model on screen that it was out until i seen the slowdown and killed someone (and instantly got complaints of “wtf natascha” etc..

u should use quick switch. whenever i offclass to defend last i always press my quick switch key as it shows what weapon you are currently wielding

Biohazard

IDK

Quoted from Waebi

really Tikcus, why are you constantly picking on what etf2l does and never seem to see a single good point? I know I’m not the only one who thinks you act like a butthurt whiner all the time. If you’re that keen on making it better, why not join them, seeing that ED seems to have failed?

This guy said that every member of my team is a cunt when couple of people wanted to duel him during the match :) true story

edit. oh and +1 for white list during officials

Last edited by Biohazard,

Tikcus

Quoted from Biohazard

[…]

This guy said that every member of my team is a cunt when couple of people wanted to duel him during the match :) true story

your entire team are cunts, this has nothing to do with a duel they just are, the duel was annoying because 1, I didn’t have accept bound to a key, and 2, it broke my hud (back to default hud now). The fact you posted this proves my point you are a cunt, and this is on topic how?

Ghent

Team

Do yourself a favour and shut up tikcus, you’re just proving everyones point about you being a whiner.

On topic a whitelist would be good for officials, as sometimes i switch to another class quickly and end up with the wrong loadout.

Biohazard

IDK

edit. cba wasting any more time on you buddy

Last edited by Biohazard,

I’m all for it if there’s an easy way to switch between whitelist and non-whitelist (Such as execing a cfg). If not then like extremer pointed out it would be terribad.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

there are two main problems why a whitelist is needed.
1) idiots are using unlocks accidently / total retards dont know about unlock rules
2) ETF2L doesnt punish usage of unlocks hard enough

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Biohazard

[…]

Watch out, Tikcus gonna punch you at lan! We don’t have the manpower to protect lolage, littleminister AND you!?!?!

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

Watch out, Tikcus gonna punch you at lan! We don’t have the manpower to protect lolage, littleminister AND you!?!?!

shit

aps

.cc

Here’s my item_whitelist.txt.

Allows you to use ALL hats/medalts/misc items + ETF2L unlocks ;)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NRWMK850

AnimaL

Quoted from aps

Here’s my item_whitelist.txt.

Allows you to use ALL hats/medalts/misc items + ETF2L unlocks ;)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NRWMK850

l2pastebin

the file is unavailable

aps

.cc

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]l2pastebin

the file is unavailable

http://pastebin.com/J600AC6K

:P

Monkeh

.:ne:.