Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 13th October 2010 @ 18:55

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 26 27 28 ... 39 Next »

ilike2spin

RLM

I’d like to congratulate Matt on such a successful thread.

vlad_drac

xoxo

The only person who didn’t look like a cock coming out of this monster thread was hys.

Including myself.

N/A

RaWr ::

Quoted from vlad_drac

The only person who didn’t look like a cock coming out of this monster thread was hys.

Including myself.

I am included in this list

Geten

Me too, then.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

This is me then: http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0912/cock-man-cock-man-superhero-demotivational-poster-1260964198.jpg

Dummy

Quoted from konr

[…]You can’t expect to be considered top div 2 before you even play in the division. You requested to be in division 2 before the change and rightfully so you were placed in there. Now is your chance to prove yourself and prove that you are top top div 2, and get yourself into division 1. The only way you’re gonna do that is if you stop whining and play where you are.

was trying to say this
except i cannot english :<
but yus. this.

Fisshu

infs
[FB]

I just read Snowie’s reply and he absolutely owned it.

Fair play to you, Sir.

caned

MEAT
LEGO

OK so that team that we beat using 5 players has dropped (just remembered: smurfs!), meaning we lost our 6 points, and the game never happened, and bjornligan (who we 5-0’d in 20 mins) have dropped from div3.

Put us in div3 pl0x. ty.

Last edited by caned,

Skyride

DUCS

Find someone to replace you in div4 and it’ll probably happen. Doesn’t sound too unreasonable to me.

trams

-><-

Quoted from caned

OK so that team that we beat using 5 players has dropped, meaning we lost our 6 points, and the game never happened, and bjornligan (who we 5-0’d in 20 mins) have dropped from div3.

Put us in div3 pl0x. ty.

Sounds reasonable even if I cant remember that my clan have played you, btw, is there any teams in qeue?
I know that KiH wants to play in div4 but then they have to be replaced in div5.

caned

MEAT
LEGO

K. Any unseeded clans wanna get a spot in div4b? :D

Btw no disrespect to CodeRed/bjornligan (you know i love you crazy swedes). Just wanted to show that we’d be a good replacement for them.

trams

-><-

veAre.green dropped from div3 too :/

ups

Whats the point of participating in a league, if you are going to drop shortly after the competition starts?

Surely the team leader is aware of the current state the team is in, why bother then?

Not talking about some unexpected events influencing drops here, since I am pretty sure the first teams to fold just lack motivation to continue playing and this is no way related to the word ‘unexpected’.

Last edited by ups,

Rafe

<3 Fruit

Quoted from ups

Whats the point of participating in a league, if you are going to drop shortly after the competition starts?

Surely the team leader is aware of the current state the team is in, why bother then?

Not talking about some unexpected events influencing drops here, since I am pretty sure the first teams to fold just lack motivation to continue playing and this is no way related to the word ‘unexpected’.

Team leaders are almost always the optimistic ones.

the bm man

k^m

Mark excluded

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 26 27 28 ... 39 Next »