Forum

season 8 mix old/new?!?!

Created 25th September 2010 @ 06:50

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 8 Next »

yin

hay guys i was thinking about making tf2 “alive” again :p….

so here i am with the idea that we play some new stuff on season 8/9 like in amercia. most of the people mixing or playing against others are bored, because always the same maps beeing played (Granlands).

how about testing others (would need to train new tactics or spots which maybe makes the game more interesting for some of you).

also i asked myself where some of the old maps gone (sry when i didnt noticed a vote about it or something like that)
but i would love to play well or also Turbine again because thery were always a challenge to win (ok Turbine wasnt THAT hard but still)

atleast get Well back :[

so discuss it without flames pls its just an idea

Kinyu

popkõrns

I think everybody is tired of granlands. I actually enjoyed gravelpit, tho I hate that map. New maps would give us something new. Anything, but granlands rly.

Last edited by Kinyu,

LikeThis

Everyone plays badlands because everyone knows badlands. When you’re playing a mix it’s a big help when everyone knows where to go and what to do.

but i do agree, i was bored of Blands and Gran before i even started playing comp, there’s hardly a shortage of great 5 cp maps out there also where’s the koth?

I wish people would go for some different maps in lobbies, pick ups, mixes etc but i doubt it’ll happen. Gamers aren’t too fond of change hence why the most popular comp games are all so old.

yin

ofc its like that phantom :) thats why dust 2 is played so often in css

i mean its perfect that all people know the map and stuff but we could maybe play it less like max. it to 1-2 a season and put other maps more often.

also a few map builder could cooperate with some pros (div 1-3 imo) for example byte or someone else with a great gamesene so they can edit a new map which is easy to understand, fair and playable (maybe also let it look good ;D)

i made this thread to exacly discuss that. Opinions that we have to improve TF2 abit more for ourselfs and make it enjoable again

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

ashville, follower and collis give it a try!

Last edited by smziii,

pukz

it’s those bastards in division 1 I tells ya!

m4tu

cp_yukon and cp_collins in S8

gogogo:) they are both awesome maps and interesting to play.

Last edited by m4tu,

LikeThis

Quoted from smziii

ashville, follower and collis give it a try!

lagi

Yukon is horrible

WLL

Blands, Granary, Obscure, G-Pit, Gully and a new Map in the next mappool pls

Dny

T2P

needs more turbine.

minimoose

Quoted from WLL

Blands, Granary, Obscure, G-Pit, Gully and a new Map in the next mappool pls

I agree except for obscure, don’t think anyone plays it anymore :p

LEAD FACE

BLLB

Remove granary plz, that map is sooo boring and no one has done anything D:

Black_Bob

[DA]

Bring back ctf with a cap limit of 2 = round win ftw!

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Dny

needs more rash on my tits.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 8 Next »