Add A Reply Pages: 1

Puckbandit35

{C-P}

edit: Wrong Forum

Last edited by Puckbandit35,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Unlikely, you had a long time to sign up and prepare so I am afriad you’re going to have to suffer the wrath of your team. The FAQ and announcements also pretty clear about how to signup if you read them and there were a lot of places you could ask for help.

Unless teams drop out or something or you get special treatment and they need teams to fill, other than that don’t see how you can sign up.

Last edited by Hildreth,

Tikcus

Quoted from Puckbandit35

Hey guys, I had my team and everything all put together, before the final deadline date. But for some reason I never realized I had to go to the competitions page and hit the sign up button for that tournament. I just realized it now, while I was browsing through the different pages on the menu, I know it probably isn’t possible but is their anyway to still get my team in?

Thank you

Puckbandit35

irc
quakenet
#etf2l
!admin

Last edited by Tikcus,

Puckbandit35

{C-P}

That’s what I figured, Oh well though, its my own fault. But now that I look at it, maybe I did? On the “teams” page under type, it does say Highlander 9 vs 9, or is that just for the type I clicked when I was signing up?

jason

PHX

Go to the #ETF2L channel on irc and type !admin for a definitive answer.
Edit: damn slow iPhone keyboard ;)

Last edited by jason,

Nagash

[CiC]
CiC

signup anyway, you may get lucky.

by this i mean that ALOT of teams have signed up. ALOT of teams will signup incorrectly (to many buddies, to high experienced players, etc). ALOT of teams signed up will probably forget about the competition and backup teams MAY be required to replace them.

If your team is ready and waiting with no problems and backup teams are required to fill in for dropped teams… well, you need to be signed up to be considered.

if the signups are actually closed off now, it’s unlikely you’ll get your team in, but you can always ask in irc, just don’t seem pushy and you’ll stand a half decent chance

NoWhereMan

DMS:H

Heard tf2 highlander community challenge is canceled?

Don’t hear anything in the news about this…(official dates are not important better announce some LAN events…)

No announcing about groups and when it will start?

Will it start this year or are all etf2l admins busy?

Quoted from NoWhereMan

Heard tf2 highlander community challenge is canceled?

Don’t hear anything in the news about this…(official dates are not important better announce some LAN events…)

No announcing about groups and when it will start?

Will it start this year or are all etf2l admins busy?

It is not cancelled. The group stage is taking a while to seed due to there being 800+ teams to be placed. :)

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

It is not cancelled. The group stage is taking a while to seed due to there being 800+ teams to be placed. :)

Not easy – interesting to see how oyu’ll work this :P

Dummy

holy fuck last i heard it was 300, insane numbers

Schis

ShaBox
skeå

Woh, 800+ xD that times 10 is 8000 players, and there are subs too :O holy shit did etf2l even have that many members before the highlander event started?

NoWhereMan

DMS:H

Quoted from Schis

Woh, 800+ xD that times 10 is 8000 players, and there are subs too :O holy shit did etf2l even have that many members before the highlander event started?

Question is if half of them survive because of not enough players or great buddys or or or :)

I think ~500 will survive. But when it will start only god knows…..

hänsen

Team Popo!

Quoted from

Registred Teams: 967/320

i loled :p

Add A Reply Pages: 1