Forum

Ban Natascha?

Created 15th June 2010 @ 11:44

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 11 Next »

xzr

Quoted from dougiie

[…]

ok, you are correct about everything. we are very sorry for having an opinion :((

about time you people realized that

Diegoo

+1 for ban Natascha.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from xzr

[…]

defend last much?

defending last is not the “majority of situations”, unless you are getting rolled 5-0 in 10 minutes or something

crzfst

xzar = right, everyone else = wrong (no sarcasm).

Quoted from kuma

1. It slows the game down (DH)
2. Annoying to play against (DH/Targe)
3. Alters movement of player (FaN)
4. Amplifies damage (Buff Banner/Crit-a-Cola)

1. See: Demoman
2. See: Sniper
3. See: Getting shot at the feet by a rocket
4. See: Kritzkrieg

So by your logic, let’s ban demomen, sniping, shooting rockets at peoples feet and focusing targets. Awesome.

dft

!supp

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

Quoted from Shintaz

[…]

1. See: Demoman
2. See: Sniper
3. See: Getting shot at the feet by a rocket
4. See: Kritzkrieg

So by your logic, let’s ban demomen, sniping, shooting rockets at peoples feet and focusing targets. Awesome.

who are you?! listen to xzar before commenting fool!

d.intel dunc: Originally I used to like Natascha but with the latest changes it seems a little bit overpowered. I’m definitely not a fan of these horrendous 2* Natascha defence tactics. At the very least I’d limit it to 1, but to be honest, I think by the end of next month most players will be calling to have it banned. Having one Natascha is bad enough – it makes it impossible for the attacking team to jump aggressively, makes it easier for the defending team to hit non-ubered players and generally it forces a much earlier multi-uber whilst making it difficult for the attacking team to get near the defending medic. Two Nataschas obviously amplifies this effect. It doesn’t make for interesting attacking play, that’s for sure.

Dunc called it.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Shintaz

[…]

3. See: Getting shot at the feet by a rocket / pyro airblast

:D

jukebox

broder

+1 for ban

Randdalf

(0v0)

If they run 2 natascha heavies, you run a sniper or 2.

stko!

-9m-
-9m-

+1 for a ban — at least until the “walking through jelly” effect has a drop-off over distance. In its current state it’s not enjoyable to play against.

Ghent

Team

Limit 1

Mark

Phase

Quoted from Randdalf

If they run 2 natascha heavies, you run a sniper or 2.

Gullywash?

Tikcus

Quoted from stko!

+1 for a ban — at least until the “walking through jelly” effect has a drop-off over distance. In its current state it’s not enjoyable to play against.

most weapons are not enjoyable to play against :p especially those demo mens sticky launchers

Annoying is NOT a reason to ban

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 11 Next »