Forum

Ban Natascha?

Created 15th June 2010 @ 11:44

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11

pena

We ran 2 natasha heavies on badlands today. Was a fucking rape. They couldn’t do anything on mid.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from pena

We ran 2 natasha heavies on badlands today. Was a fucking rape. They couldn’t do anything on mid.

This puzzles me beyond belief. When I run heavy on mid, I get raped.

However, I’m bad.

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

if teams get beaten by 1 or 2 heavies on mid they have been too passive.
full agro with everybody from the get-go before the heavy arrives on mid should solve it most of the times

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

I totally agree with exfane, heavy should be viable, you shouldn’t always win when someone runs a heavy, but playing a heavy is difficult as you lose a spam class (sol) and it takes longer for him to get to middle. The team running the heavy is forced to play slightly passive until he arrives which means the other team can put more aggression on.

The other thing to consider is that a TDH soldier rips a heavy apart, but that counter has been banned for some strange reason.

It sounds like in that particular game, you would have lost anyway even if they ran 2 soldiers.

xtala

Quoted from Psyche

Just had the funniest game with a full-time natascha heavy right now…
Middle was great. Start was good and when the natascha heavy got there our medic died instantly due to spam. Our soldier jumped and got stopped mid-air.

We tried sniper as one of the people suggested…The heavy just hid away or they scouts raped the sniper.

If this isn’t boring or “stale” in AcidRenix’s words then I pretty much don’t know what else to call it lol.

Because obviously, one experience is more than enough to prove your point.
You have a massive advantage in midbattles at start because the hw is so slow, if you’re medic died due to spam, you should blame yourself (or your own team anyway).

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11