Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 Next »

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

6? ne green are better than 6 imo.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

edit:

bleh cba trolling demourge. It’s like taking candy from a baby.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Dr Icecream

Quoted from Matt

6? ne green are better than 6 imo.

Shut up Matt! :D We want to have decent warm-ups for our pcw’s :P

<3 Matt :D

Last edited by Dr Icecream,

zyronic

HD

we are playing against div3 teams and we are placed in div6, cool.

Stew

Quoted from zyronic

we are playing against div3 teams and we are placed in div6, cool.

You didnt play in previous etf2l seasons, so admins cant judge your skill properly. Without proper skill judgement, you are not getting anywhere. Therefore, if you play regular seasons, you will get the place you deserve.

PS. I liked how nobody told me that we are gonna participate in afs. ((

zyronic

HD

Quoted from Stew

[…]

You didnt play in previous etf2l seasons, so admins cant judge your skill properly. Without proper skill judgement, you are not getting anywhere. Therefore, if you play regular seasons, you will get the place you deserve.

PS. I liked how nobody told me that we are gonna participate in afs. ((

i think admins at least can take a look on team members, in which divs they played…

Netsky

so you say we should judge from the players? sure it is a part of it, but… what if you had byte in your team, does it make you div1 worthy?

zyronic

HD

Quoted from Netsky

so you say we should judge from the players? sure it is a part of it, but… what if you had byte in your team, does it make you div1 worthy?

noup, but if we have players from 2-5 divs i think it didn’t make us div6.

Last edited by zyronic,

Quoted from zyronic

[…]

i think admins at least can take a look on team members, in which divs they played…

Well first of all that would take way too much time, second even then you guys come from low Div4/low Div5. Can’t really blame the admins for putting you in Div6.

Tikcus

hate defending admins, but meh 300 teams, they can not be expected to go through every team, look at what division every member played in.

If you are unhappy with your placement, goto #etf2l type !admin, ask nicely and provide evidence.

sometihng along the lines of

“Mr admin sir, you have placed us in div 6, we feel we should be div 4, although we are a new clan we have players from div 3/4 etc, here is a link to some screenshots of us beating teams you have placed in division 4, they were all playing on class honest, please reconsider our placement

thank you

sir”

personally i’m very happy to be in div 6, new team with players new to 6v6 just hoping to finish better than 8th

Mitt Romney

Six

Never saw them playing but judging from the players, indeed, div5 team at least.
Isn’t div6 supposed to be mainly for players being introduced with competitive play?
I don’t think that is fair to the other div6 teams they’ll have to play imho.

@Stew: oh shut up you pussy! :p

zyronic

HD

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2poywl5&s=6
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=b8u6pj&s=6
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2yzcrao&s=6

btw, LOL team placed in div2

Stew

Quoted from zyronic

[…]

So what ? These players may’ve been substitutes or the worst player in the team. And i dont think that you can expect admins to go through all that checking so they can get you one or maybe two divisions above. Even if they do, there will be others like you, that will want the same. And you said “playing against div3”.. Playing =/= winning.

Have a nice day.

PS. Get over it ffs. At least playing in div6 have some benefits for you. Something like winning the division and stuff like that.

Last edited by Stew,

zyronic

HD

Quoted from Stew

[…]

So what ? These players may’ve been substitutes or the worst player in the team. And i dont think that you can expect admins to go through all that checking so they can get you one or maybe two divisions above. Even if they do, there will be others like you, that will want the same. And you said “playing against div3”.. Playing =/= winning.

Have a nice day.

take a look on screenshots i posted

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Well a few tems are bound to be 1 division higher or lower than their ability suggests. To be honest I dunno how LTG got in Div 5, but we look forward to the challenge, especially against our ex- clan membr Subway in week 7 :P

Gl hf, stop complaining, just a bit of fun.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 Next »