Created 11th June 2010 @ 21:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 41 42 43 ... 54 Next »

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dchm60W6ciw
WHADUP NOW GERMANS WOOOO

Imperium

Quoted from Septique

Its sad how this “playoff tree” goes. Germans have to play against England, Argentina and next probably Spain. The other half isnt nearly as good as this one, where Germany is.

You’re actually sad that France didn’t qualify, Italy didn’t qualify and England came 2nd – otherwise those 3 along with holland would be in the other half (presuming all were 1st).

Septique

Dont care about France but im sad that Italy didnt go further

Fodi

Quoted from Septique

Dont care about France but im sad that Italy didnt go further

Im not rly, they played like 20 minutes properly during the group stage, rest of the time was their awful defensive “gameplay”.

Imperium

They didnt deserve to go through but it just happened that 3 underperforming teams screwed up, unbalancing the brackets.

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Imperium

They didnt deserve to go through but it just happened that 3 underperforming teams screwed up, unbalancing the brackets.

Turning it into what looks to be one of the most intresting World Cups for a while, I’m not complaining.

alfa

CU @ 2014 Argen-getgood-tina (don’t have a shit coach next time)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEeMSBy8EW0

Last edited by alfa,

Imperium

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

Turning it into what looks to be one of the most intresting World Cups for a while, I’m not complaining.

Of course, it’s a great WC*, but just saying that the brackets weren’t bad/unbalanced

edit: *except for some controversy and certain teams doing better than I wanted

Last edited by Imperium,

Norris

next?:>!

gniedler

T4F
FuDoo :>

aaaa-HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

herpderp

DAKKA

Who do you guys reckon will be Brazil’s next coach for 2014?

Dunga is probably on the way out (his 4 year contract has ended, and I don’t think they’ll extend it considering the general opinion of him in Brazil). I’m wondering if they might ask Ronaldo who’s also a Brazil WC winner.

in your face maradona :P

bennY

dp.

wp germany

sad thing is that Thomas Müller cannot play in the semi finals, because the ref gives him a yellow for handplay.

Stupid ref standing right next to it and still gives him a yellow card. >:(

*GRRRRRRRR*

grey

nm

Germany v Netherlands final…

Last edited by grey,

KoNcentrate

chzd.

Quoted from Fleischpanzer

in your face maradona :P

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 41 42 43 ... 54 Next »