Forum

World Cup 2010 Discussion Thread

Created 11th June 2010 @ 21:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 31 32 33 ... 54 Next »

PeopleZ

WWCD

Quoted from Sturmis

Wasn’t Germany’s first goal an offside?

nope cause when the goalie kicks off it cant be offside, thats a rule mate :)

Ino

dp.
dp.

Quoted from Snyyppis

[…]

Yes, yes he did.

he stated after the match that he did not see wether it was in or not, but he hurried to get the ball back into the game so that the referee wouldn’t even think the ball was in.

Norris

guess you overlooked Neuers big smile while he told the media that he wasn’t sure this ball was in. Ofc he did know that this ball was in. nobody could have see seen it better :D
http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/4646/wembley16773002qtemplat.jpg

aves

müller > england

dougiie

CotC

In a way Im glad that it happened yesterday, maybe now Fifa will wake up and see how important that kind of technology is. I mean, England/Ireland and even Mexico last night have suffered due to terrible errors from referees, something a video ref could have resolved in 30seconds.

If tennis/rugby and nearly every other sport can have it, football should!

Quoted from PeopleZ

[…]

nope cause when the goalie kicks off it cant be offside, thats a rule mate :)

Ok, thought it might be but didn’t find anything about that with a quick search =)

Therium

trolltech
[MC]

Ghana deserves to be the 1st African country in the top 4!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Quoted from dougiie

If tennis/rugby and nearly every other sport can have it, football should!

and exactly thats why tennis, rugby and all the other sports are boring

LUPUS

The hype and English press were part of Englands downfall in my opinion. So much was said in the press that the England team probably began to believe it themselves. :

Quoted from @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

[…]
and exactly thats why tennis, rugby and all the other sports are boring

OK so let me just get this straight. The reason you think that football is an exciting sport (and tennis rugby and ALL other sports are boring) is because of referees making bad decisions and not using technology to dramatically increase the chance of making a correct decision?
Wow.

Edd

T2P

most european teams don’t play rugby apart from the 6 nations so they don’t really get how fun that game really is! :D

Daggial

fap

Quoted from CUBE

[…]
OK so let me just get this straight. The reason you think that football is an exciting sport (and tennis rugby and ALL other sports are boring) is because of referees making bad decisions and not using technology to dramatically increase the chance of making a correct decision?
Wow.

The only reason why people believe other sports are not exciting and all play football is that they don’t know any other sport except football since they are not children anymore

LUPUS

Rugby is a great sport. Its very intense and enjoyable to watch, and to play.
If it had the support and financial backing as Football, more people would enjoy it.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Quoted from CUBE

[…]
Wow.

well thats what makes football the most popular sport on this planet, doesnt it ?
and yeah i apologise there are of course many sports that are interesting ( in that moment i didnt think cause everyone was coming up with that technology bullshit … you guys dont understand it, it would destroy the football we see right now, full of emotions and drama which make it fun for us to watch)
but np they are going to implent this bullshit … they are testing it already in the upcoming euro leagues i think

its gonna be fun ;D

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Ehm, sure.. it brings more emotion to the game, BAD Emotions. I mean, we all know it was a goal, goalkeeper, most defenders, but still it’s not counted as one. FAIR GAME PLEASE.

Plus, there is so much money going around in football, it has to be fair. Everyone is seeing that except a few ( +70plussers @ FIFA )

We can see the actions a few seconds after it actually happend, so it doesn’t slow down the game at all. Such a load of crap.

Just place a camera @ the goal and have a 4-5-6 ref behind camera’s or something.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 31 32 33 ... 54 Next »