Forum

MNM #5 Feedback - Yukon

Created 17th May 2010 @ 21:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Volkmar

I kinda liked it, but that was probably because we won (and now I’m thinking of it, snipers made me sad). I do however like the idea of more variation in the mappool, and as others have said this map beats quite a few others. They can’t all be badlands.

Taoism

like the map, worth to think about it and definatly better than viaduct!!!

Taoism

double post

Last edited by Taoism,

Commander

was funny

gz to breeze : heavy+natascha=victory ;)

we had copied your tactic too late :P

Heffron

8{
.:ne:.

It’s an OK map for a 1 night cup, but I really wouldn’t want to see it in season 8 :/

Hah, IDK2 showed everyone running a Natascha heavy plus a decent sniper is the way forward.

Last edited by Heffron,

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from Wooo Maker

Also the colours get me down.

Yes! Someone understands!

it looks soooo sad and dull

mustardoverlord

:)

I enjoy playing the map, but it really doesn’t work competitively, too stalemate-y (like freight, although freight is even more fun and even worse for comp)

I think viaduct would be a much better option for S8

playa

KEEN

couldnt complain when mercing for IDK2
just dont like the size of mid tbh

PeopleZ

WWCD

Quoted from mustardoverlord

I enjoy playing the map, but it really doesn’t work competitively, too stalemate-y (like freight, although freight is even more fun and even worse for comp)

yeah lets play koth maps in S8, what a bad idea mate….

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from mustardoverlord

YES

DIEHARDD

Would love to see it in Season 8.

sLayed

LTG.

I played with bill on this for MNM and I’ve got to agree with most of his points. The part between second and last doesn’t bother me too much though, it makes pushing out for the defending team easier I think.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I remember being wiped very fast in this – was a pain to play as Demo (though probably more to do with my scouts being terrible at covering me on mid fights rather than the map itself).

It is unique, with different tactical options but pushing 3 to 2 and 2 to 1 has huge potential to be a massive stalemate. Also being so big – lesser teams with worse comms (like ourselves on that night where we only had 3 members with working mics!) well you tend to find teams split up a lot more…good merits and bad merits to that.

Mordi

≧◡≦

loooooooooooooove yukon!!! <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07V2ATtIZ1Q

Interesting Demo jump if anybody is interested.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »