Forum

Deutschlan 2016 Thanks and Appreciation Thread

Created 12th September 2016 @ 00:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Hammock

x22
PitO.

Thanks to the people in the background doing the stream work so I can pretend I’m there.

shoutout to everyone @ lan

special thx to iro and 8 because awsome duderinos
special thx to sdck because they are realy chill guys
special thx to Moist Penguin accepting my gift (a Bag of salt)

unu

Quoted from Asaaj

Thanks to all Ball is Life team mates that did attend LAN!

Fun fact; Ball is life came 7th last year, this year all former BiL members that played made top 3. Clearly we weren’t the problem 4Head

Red Riding Nope

Thanks to all amazing, kind nerds, I’ll try to gather my courage next LAN and leave my house more to socialize properly! ♥

Quoted from Clark

Oh, and thanks to Wiethoofd’s girlfriend (sorry, I just never caught your name/nickname) for being so chill when I accidentally walked on you changing.

Didn’t even register the sexy Dutchie changing next to me smh (no worries dude, I’m used to unisex changing rooms). :D

Asaaj

Quoted from unu

[…]

Fun fact; Ball is life came 7th last year, this year all former BiL members that played made top 3. Clearly we weren’t the problem 4Head

4Head

Steve!

S-O

Thank you to Emilio for being an absolute trooper and driving us all the way to LAN and back

Thank you to CeeJaey for taking us a to a carvery in Reading and letting (making?) us watch Great British Bake Off in his house (RIP that show btw)

Thank you Jon for letting me get drunk on cast and admit I might be high on the autism scale

Thanks Stinson for organizing the LAN and hope you have a good time in ‘Murica <3

Special thanks to Morphine and Lux for taking care of us SO pigs

Hughmungus shoutout to Raptor's booty

Last edited by Steve!,

Popkern

BE.

Quoted from unu

[…]

bloody was the problem ;)

Goreston

Thanks to Stinson for organising an amazing LAN.

Thanks to Hildreth for sorting out transport, and driving for hours like some kind of relentless road-viking.

Thanks to Moist and Hildreth for organising the LANPander team.

Thanks to HiGPS for coming out of retirement.

Thanks to LANPander for being so much fun to play with.

Thanks to everyone who merced engie for us after Doom spent all his money on crackers and couldn’t come. (Or something? I’m a bit sketchy on the details.)

Thanks to Wiethoofd for the pizza and tiny pancakes, the name of which I can’t remember.

Thanks to various Germans for teaching me how to open bottles without a bottle opener.

Thanks to Palmsky for the sausage *wink*.

Thanks to the German language for the word “Ausfahrt”.

Thanks to everyone else for being lovely people to spend a few days in Germany with.

ElazulTF2

Quoted from unu

[…]

Next year top 2 8)

Jaakarhu

Quoted from unu

[…]

Im pretty sure it was spirit. I mean he was the only one who watched anime in our house.

Maxi

BRIT

Thanks KIA for crushing my legs and any chance I will buy one of your cars.
Hildreth for driving on the wrong side of the road multiple times.
Our satnav for PARTYFUN
LANpander for putting up with my PJSalt during any payload map
Medication for giving me clear skin for this LAN
Hildreth for teaching Ganon how to ask for food
Fe for letting me crash on their footstool and backwards armchair on sunday night, inc. hartz pizza and drunk Ygg
Moist for free bread and pastry even though we only ate it with Kuferl’s nutella on sunday night with Quintosh
map makers for creating 5cp and koth so I actually would enjoy playing scout in 9v9
alle turbo dab
Ausfahrt
lawn chairs with armrests

ok time for Bog

European burger king not offering Bacon Doublecheeseburger XXLs
Europe not knowing what Malt Vinegar is
people putting the shower to 42c what is wrong with you
daddy long legs’
people leaving the patio door open
people leaving the front door open
people leaving lights on in rooms that are empty
MOTHS
wanting the inside light on at night

Goreston

Quoted from Maxi

people putting the shower to 42c what is wrong with you

Well excuse me all to hell for wanting to feel clean after I shower.

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Use soap instead of melting your skin off goddamn

Goreston

Quoted from Morphine

Use soap instead of melting your skin off goddamn

Fire is the cleanser.

Synrise

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Goreston

[…]