Forum

DeutschLAN 2016: Announcement + Main thread!

Created 9th March 2016 @ 15:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 15 Next »

Chime

Depending if I get to travel with car both ways I could bring my gear, so I could also bring a gaming notebook for somebody else. Hit me up!

VoidTrinity

Quoted from Deo

https://igg.me/at/mOrYyqavBmM

GET REDWOOD TO LAN

Papa Redwood will get his own way there, courtesy of his memes. So thank you, the donations arent necessary.

Last edited by VoidTrinity,

Atzebumm

(ETF2L Donator)
Dr. med.

Quoted from Chime

Depending if I get to travel with car both ways I could bring my gear, so I could also bring a gaming notebook for somebody else. Hit me up!

If you manage to go by car and get a place for me in there too, I probably should be able to bring my PC and gaming laptop.

Foz

(ETF2L Donator)
-Xe-

https://www.generosity.com/education-fundraising/get-fedora-foz-to-deutschlan-yes

yes

VoidTrinity

Update: Due to a recent situation, I will probably be able to make it. So if anyone is from the UK and going, hit me up.

Last edited by VoidTrinity,

RJ

DOWN

Anybody whos coming from Bavaria (Germany, duh) can hit me up.

Quoted from Chime

CHIME AT LAN? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOI

Pete_

PrettyGay

I might also come this time if I have enough money.
could keen it up if anyone needs soldier/scout or whatever. HMU BABES

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

You can get direct flights from Edinburgh/Glasgow to Cologne or Düsseldorf. Does anyone know if one of those airports are easier to get a train to Paderborn and beyond, or are they pretty much the same?

I’m thinking Thursday-Monday but it would be an early start to catch the flight back.

Last edited by Russian Guyovich,

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

You can get direct flights from Edinburgh/Glasgow to Cologne or Düsseldorf. Does anyone know if one of those airports are easier to get a train to Paderborn and beyond, or are they pretty much the same?

I’m thinking Thursday-Monday but it would be an early start to catch the flight back.

It’s roughly the same, ~2 hours. I only checked from cologne mainstation and düsseldoef mainstatiom though, don’t really know about the stations at the airports.

You can check out bahn.de for more info. Also tells you the best prices.

:)

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from MARS^

[…]

It’s roughly the same, ~2 hours. I only checked from cologne mainstation and düsseldoef mainstatiom though, don’t really know about the stations at the airports.

You can check out bahn.de for more info. Also tells you the best prices.

:)

Will do, thanks MARS

Blooddrunk

Nein

I could pick people up from region of Münster and in Paderborn. (Yes, this time for sure)

But I will arrive on Friday (MAYBE Thursday) and leave on Sunday afternoon or evening.

Also, if anyone want a guy who didn’t play for months and shittalks all day everyday, I’m your man.

Last edited by Blooddrunk,

Forty-Two

LOOΠΔ

On an entirely different note: DeutschLAN 2015 frag video to build hype for DeutschLAN 2016?

Jon

ETF

Quoted from Forty-Two

On an entirely different note: DeutschLAN 2015 frag video to build hype for DeutschLAN 2016?

Frags would have to be taken from stream VODs

Selek

Dr. med.

Quoted from Jon

[…]

Frags would have to be taken from stream VODs

Clark and samski should be sitting on a pile of demos after their democall, no?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 15 Next »