Forum

i55 vloggers, lend me your channels

Created 17th August 2015 @ 23:05

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Gentleman Jon

It’s that time of year again, so an i55 mini site is in the works which will hopefully feature some community content produced by you, the players and spectators. Sideshow is part of official TFTV production this time around so he won’t be carrying community vlogging with his first person debauchery, so if you’re planning to record your i55 adventures for the world to see on youtube I would like to bring it to the widest audience possible.

What I need to know
Who you are
Where your youtube channel is
Whether you’ll be putting i55 in the video titles or putting them in a playlist

Anyone who wants to speak up for competitive players who never use the forums but who know what’s going on, feel free.

If anyone is planning some kind of extravaganza on some other channel, instagram or something, then it might be possible to do something there too. Try me.

did you do something like this last lan? i’d like to see it if its still up was a great idea.

Gentleman Jon

Quoted from Turbo

did you do something like this last lan? i’d like to see it if its still up was a great idea.

The domain has expired

This going live soon?

Gentleman Jon

Nah, people are using snapchat and tftv has a much bigger team than last year on web coverage so I’m just redirecting it there.

Add A Reply Pages: 1