Forum

My overall conclusions about Infoshow TF2 LAN and its organisation

Created 19th July 2015 @ 16:35

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Mirelin

alus

I’ve been to Lithuanian lan. I had to play official games for 24 hours without having a sleep. Most of the time I had to fight with the computers; yes, they were really bad and it took a couple of hours before every game in order to start the upcoming official games.

– This event can’t go any worse; I told to myself in an optimistic manner. But yet I had to realise that I am about to confront much worse shit that was awaiting for me onwards.

6:00 AM, we are about to play semi finals. Only the strongest men of ours managed to survive up to this moment. We suffered the biggest loss of ours; hallow didn’t make it. He bailed out.

7:00 AM, we are in search for a merc. I am desperately in need of Sideshow. Seeking for him, I failed. He was dead, sobbing in a merry manner under the Playstation 4 big pillows which initially were designed for sitting rather than sleeping under them.

9:00 AM, Mighty Stark assisted us, thanks to a god he was the last man standing from his team. The rest were either dead or hardly showing any signs of life.

10:30 AM, we won the semis. Time for the finals to start. An attempt to resurrect Sideshow was made. We succeeded, but it was incredibly hard.

This was it. We were ready to play. in 12:00 PM, I was absolutely sure that I am about to collect my fruits of labour. 24 hours of constant playing and dealing with toaster PC’s. I could smell the victory, moreover, I could see it at the range of my hand waving towards me with words:
– You can make it baby, come and get me. I want to get raped by you, I am made only for you and you are the only one who will win me.

I know it sounds funny, but I am saying an absolute truth. She was beautiful.

12:30 PM, we are playing the first map (sunshine), we are leading 3-1 or 4-2. Can’t remember.

This is it, I told to myself. My baby, I am coming for you. The victory came closer to me, this time she was half a range of my hand. I perfectly knew that it was just an illusion and in fact there wasn’t anything real. But I took my time and tried to observe that amazing illusion more wisely. I gathered the last strength from my body and pressured my eyes as much as I could. The sweet and sexy victory turned in to Huhy’s Caucasians face grinning in to me with words:
– Huehuehue, no victory for you.

And this illusion was damn right, because the electricity were fucking cut down immediately after Huhy scared me with his presence.

I turned around, I was mad. It was pandemonium. I saw the Lithuanian woman with the electricity cables in her hands and quite amused face grinning at me.
Considering the fact that Lithuania was once occupied by Russia, I thought that she would understand Russian much better than English. Thus I decided to gently ask her in Russian language first about what happened:
-Ebanaja suka, ty ohuela?

To my disappointment she didn’t understand me at all. I was impressed. Living in the Baltic country and having absolutely no idea about Russian swear words.

Anyway, I am glad that we won by the coin flip. And once again, this event can’t go any worse; I told to myself in an optimistic manner. But yet I had to realise that I am about to witness another retarded shit that was awaiting for me further.

——-
I have one more thing to say. Yes, exactly. The “Fuck you” shout outs. I know that many of you love huhy, but the thing which he did with the prize money completely changed my attitude towards him.

So, the first big “fuck you” goes to Huhy. Fuck you huhy and I hope you will get a cancer for being the most retarded person I have ever met over the Lithuanians. I will never know how can you be so ignorant, careless and having no empathy at all. I don’t know how is it possible to send only 180 euros to us and 360 euros to Sideshow.

16:38 – Shyyou: emh
16:38 – [R]eason huhystah: both evo and perm received 180x each

The second big fuck you goes to the main Infoshow organization. I hope you will perish from starvation or will get a cancer of your brain.
I don’t know who sits behind the organization of these clowns, but taking 4-5 months for sending money in such a small lan event, rofl.

And in the end we didn’t even get the amount which we deserved. GG.
——

Either way. I wish to everybody the best luck in the world, and some more carefulness with Huhy. You never trust to Caucasians and he is not an exception.

I will never go to Lithuanian lan as a player, that’s for sure. And I am incredibly sorry for being so rude, because I am very mad. Thank you.

——
P.S. Should we all burn our diplomas for the first place victory?
http://rapidshare.lv/wos/87168/IMG_1951.JPG.html

Last edited by Mirelin,

byte

love u Mirelin, and no I don’t need mentoring for dota2 MMR upskillage :P

Sorry to hear about ur experience with InfoShow LAN :<

Cheers

Byte

dAGNER

duplo

That’s fucked up. Huhy, get in here! Let’s whip up some drama!

Lith lan was butts however I still had a lot fun. But with friends like these I could probably have fun at a road-sign convention in Poland.

http://i.imgur.com/yjpfv88.jpg

Last edited by dAGNER,

Spreijer

CONCORDIA

The TF2 tournament itself was pretty horrible, after ~7 hour delay because of the CSGO players, we got pc’s around midnight and there were pretty bad and mine bluescreened like 3 times before I managed to join the server. I remember you had problems with the pc’s, so the match was delayed for about an hour, but I really enjoyed it though, as it was a close match that I played without being quite tired.

Around 6 AM my team had to play the second game, it was pretty retarded, because everyone was tired and wanted to finish this ASAP. After that I just went back to the hostel because I was really tired and slept for only 3 hours before my team mates came (thanks to FIR for mercing for my team), and said the finals were a coin flip. One of our teammates that booked a room with us in the hostel didn’t even have a chance to sleep there.

I guess the only good thing about this LAN is that I hanged out with people at the event and city, and had fun in the hostel as well, since it was filled with TF2 players and a certain person who wanted to fill me with water all the time.

But I guess it’s disappointing coming all the way and getting treated like this. I guess nobody will want to participate anymore, and a couple lithuanians tf2 players might just come to meetup as spectators.

GGWP, thanks to Rocket Dragons for providing us a fun match.

Last edited by Spreijer,

ondkaja

IKEA

During my trip to Lithuania, I met the most awesome people of TF2, not giving a fuck about the game and just chilling out drinking cheap beer. Such an amazing trip with so many amazing friends from all over Europe. It makes my heart warm to see people go to a different country just to chill out with some friends they know from the internet.

So it makes me sad to see this LAN go so badly. For fuck sake, we went to another country for this LAN, at least make it not so terrible! The 9 hour delay for the TF2 tournament was really bad, but then you also have to set up yourself on fucking aids computers with 10000 different ways of installing mouse accel and keyloggers. It was chaos, we got to play our first game late into the night. I said to huhy, he needs to shorten the tournament because there won’t be time to play bo3 double elimination. He said he did shorten the tournament, but I don’t believe him because I was inside the airplane home by the time the grand finals were played. FIR had to replace me for the last matches, which no offense to him is an obvious downgrade since he hadn’t even played sunshine ever. Please, we don’t come to LAN to play our asses off, single elimination is enough because if you lose over three maps you deserve to be knocked out.

But it was still worth going to Lithuania just to meet all the awesome people <3 It was an amazing experience and people who don't go are missing out on the social escapades of the TF2 community.

I'm sorry about the money, if I had known I had received too much money, I would have given it back (got it like 3 months after the event, I don't remember prize pools for so long). Unfortunately, I have already spent my money.

Last edited by ondkaja,

Mirelin

alus

Quoted from byte

love u Mirelin, and no I don’t need mentoring for dota2 MMR upskillage :P

Sorry to hear about ur experience with InfoShow LAN :<

Cheers

Byte

That is very offensive to ignore people, mister. I hope someday you will understand that. Especially, when people come to you with clean intentions.

Mirelin

alus

Quoted from dAGNER

That’s fucked up. Huhy, get in here! Let’s whip up some drama!

Lith lan was butts however I still had a lot fun. But with friends like these I could probably have fun at a road-sign convention in Poland.

Huhy bailed out with our money and is avoiding everybody from our team. By the way, you are all welcome to come to Latvia this year. We can create our mini lan party and we don’t have Caucasians at our country.

Last edited by Mirelin,

haris

FLANK

Quoted from Mirelin

[…]

Huhy bailed out with our money and is avoiding everybody from our team. By the way, you are all welcome to come to Latvia this year. We can create our mini lan party and we don’t have Caucasians at our country.

YES PLEASE. MIRELIN MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

Mirelin

alus

Quoted from haris

[…]
YES PLEASE. MIRELIN MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

All right. I can provide my i5 + gtx 770 PC and brand new 120 hertz screen from Arie. I can see all this happening.

haris

FLANK

Quoted from Mirelin

[…]

All right. I can provide my i5 + gtx 770 PC and brand new 120 hertz screen from Arie. I can see all this happening.

if it really is happening, probably in the center of Latvia, Riga, yeah? Or could go with Ventspils aswell, since we have some internet cafes and shit here

Mirelin

alus

Quoted from haris

[…]
if it really is happening, probably in the center of Latvia, Riga, yeah? Or could go with Ventspils aswell, since we have some internet cafes and shit here

Why would you ever want to do something in Ventspils? Isn’t it like the worst town in terms of employment in our country? :D:

haris

FLANK

Quoted from Mirelin

[…]

Why would you ever want to do something in Ventspils? Isn’t it like the worst town in terms of employment in our country? :D:

Well… ok fuckit, realtalk.tf, employement here is pretty bad regardless where you live. But Ventspils is a nice, tidy place with alot of places to spend money! :D

Last edited by haris,

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Sorry to hear about your money, Mirelin. I’m assuming that money would have gone some way towards you getting to i55. People who didn’t attend won’t know how badly this LAN was organised and the fact that they’re still fucking up three months down the line is all you need to know. I’m sure Huhy will appear to sort all of this out soon. No won really won this LAN you either survived or didn’t.

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from Coleman

Sorry to hear about your money, Mirelin. I’m assuming that money would have gone some way towards you getting to i55. People who didn’t attend won’t know how badly this LAN was organised and the fact that they’re still fucking up three months down the line is all you need to know. I’m sure Huhy will appear to sort all of this out soon. No won really won this LAN you either survived or didn’t.

You guys deciding to leave was probably the closest thing to winning

Hallow

P.O.P

So who has our money? We had two Belarusians and my understanding is that 60 euros is a lot of money to them. They could buy a dog or something.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »