Forum

i55 - 28th to 31st August - The Official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 7th April 2015 @ 01:58

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 20 Next »

Anyone up for a cheeky nandos on the Thursday?

Top quality nandos banter guaranteed

basshead

mid

Quoted from yak

Anyone up for a cheeky nandos on the Thursday?

Top quality nandos banter guaranteed

yes YAK

Maxi

BRIT

after the drive up on thursday gotta have a cheeky nandos with the lads

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Would come But there is no way i can bring my pc andMonitor.

No pc rental no i55 for me :(

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from ondkaja

Bring your monitor in the hand luggage or use a lot of bubble wrap + a plywood/carton plate covering the screen.

It was too big for handluggage. I did have cardboard+bubblewrap and plenty of towels and shirts wrapped around it. It wasn’t the screen, just the backplastic. Still fucking ridiculous how they manage to break it when there is a fragile sticker on it and it’s wrapped in so much shit

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

It was too big for handluggage. I did have cardboard+bubblewrap and plenty of towels and shirts wrapped around it. It wasn’t the screen, just the backplastic. Still fucking ridiculous how they manage to break it when there is a fragile sticker on it and it’s wrapped in so much shit

baggage handlers just don’t give a fuck

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Any suggestions where to stay? (not camping tho)

Quoted from kronis

budget?

Quoted from kronis

ASK BASSHEAD YOU ARE LOVERS

Maxi

BRIT

Quoted from kronis

everything’s premier but the price

Serotone

#FreePat

The choice of accommodation is a bit shit tbh. You’re likely to end up somewhere that’s a taxi or bus ride away. There is an on site hotel but it had very high demand.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

I’m going boys ticket bought

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Quoted from yak

[…]

ASK BASSHEAD YOU ARE LOVERS

Wanted to stay at his place but it’s far apperantly

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

On-site hotel is not available in summer at all, as there are too many exhibitors that require it.

The novotel is walkable, but the rooms are currently blocked out by Multiplay. I will try and let everyone know when they are going to be released. It’s a bit shitty though as you’re basically hoping you get lucky on the phone. Rooms about £64/night I think for a double, but that has had a proper double bed + double sofa bed previously so you can easily sleep 4 with optional spooning.

Holiday Inn Coventry
CV2 2HP

Hilton Coventry Hotel
CV2 2ST

Holiday Inn Express Nuneaton
CV10 7SD

Hotel Novotel Coventry
CV6 6HL

Ramada Hotel & Suites
CV1 3GG

Hotel Ibis Coventry Centre
CV1 2LN

They are the hotels that were served by the shuttle bus (free) at i54. No guarantees they will be the same again but they were chosen as they had a lot of people staying there and I expect it’s likely to mean they will also be serviced in summer. I’ve also not heard any major complaints about any of those places. [Avoid the Britannia hotels if you have a choice, apparently]

Coach is probably not in service on the Thursday, but will operate Fri, Sat, and Sun. Ideal for mornings but you’ll likely need taxis for the night time (unless you go back just before 11 pm). The i55 coach timetable probably isn’t going to be announced until quite close to the event so this is the best indication right now.

Edit: i’d advise going for some of the others (because novotel will have a high demand and there’s probably not that many rooms) – try comparison sites for some deals too, I did that last time and it worked out a bit cheaper

Last edited by Nymthae,

basshead

mid

Quoted from kronis

[…]

Wanted to stay at his place but it’s far apperantly

You never asked me you prick, my house is on the other side of the city, taxi cost me £15 each way last time LOL

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 20 Next »