Forum

i55 - 28th to 31st August - The Official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 7th April 2015 @ 01:58

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 20 Next »

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

hype

Sarah

Quoted from vUUZ

will there be pcs to rent?

last year they announced pc rentals like 1 week before LAN.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Sarah

[…]
last year they announced pc rentals like 1 week before LAN.

Yeah, i’ve got no idea about Multiplay’s plans. I wasn’t paying much attention to i54 but I don’t really remember them offering this time round. It does kinda vary with what expo and other events are happening, I think.

I’m intending to try and get some PCs from Eclipse Arena again, so I hopefully should be able to get ~10 or so, but I do need to speak to them to check if that’s viable this year.

Ace

Quoted from kKaltUu

[…]

oh god no

this is why I don’t play tf2 anymore

deathyy

Open't

Quoted from vUUZ

will there be pcs to rent?

According to a friend who went to i54, they don’t do them any more.

Shay

VNA

Im looking for a 6’s team to go to and take part in the tournament for fun. Anyone thats going, reply to this, if you wanna set up a little team, an give it a shot :D i main scout!

Shay

VNA

Also if anyone has any questions, i went to i52, and i could try and answer them

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Hopefully all of dogs can come and play as a team.

Jaakarhu

#pray4Suave

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from deathyy

According to a friend who went to i54, they don’t do them any more.

Are you fucking serious? Bringing my monster of a tower and monitor to england last time was such a pain in the ass, and they even bruised my monitor despite me having a fragile sticker on it. I was hoping to rent this time ;_________;

Selek

Dr. med.

You could still rent it at a local PC store. Not as convenient, but possibly more than bringing your own.

kindred

myx
SDCK!

Quoted from Scissors

and they even bruised my monitor

[:D

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Scissors

bruised my monitor

Bring your monitor in the hand luggage or use a lot of bubble wrap + a plywood/carton plate covering the screen.

Nik

MEGA$$

Time to win the ultiduo cup so you all can win that mini case!

Last edited by Nik,

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

Bring your monitor in the hand luggage or use a lot of bubble wrap + a plywood/carton plate covering the screen.

I’ve also heard suggestions of getting it delivered to the airport via a postal service.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 20 Next »