Forum

i55 - 28th to 31st August - The Official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 7th April 2015 @ 01:58

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 20 Next »

Hallow

P.O.P

haven’t gotten a ticket since i’m not sure i’ll have a pc. everything else bought tho lol

Kasdeus

wait, how is it sold out 2 months before the event?

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Kasdeus

wait, how is it sold out 2 months before the event?

Growing popularity coupled with fewer tickets. Nobody was aware there were fewer tickets available unfortunately, until now.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Do you know nymthae if insomnia is trying to add more tickets/space or whatever. If danger dogs is the only prem caliber team with a full roster going then this might be the biggest community fuckup of a century

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from toogyboogy

Do you know nymthae if insomnia is trying to add more tickets/space or whatever. If danger dogs is the only prem caliber team with a full roster going then this might be the biggest community fuckup of a century

I think the Americans would have their seats booked, I know there were reserved seats last time for them. We would be the only full roster team representing EU. I reckon people who already have tickets from various prem teams could put something together between themselves.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from toogyboogy

They are trying to. No idea what they’re trying though so not sure how many tickets that will free up or not. Right now we need to wait (nothing will get done tomorrow, it’s Sunday, people are still out of the office) but be in a position to pay if some do come available as we’re not the only community stuck with a load of teams that haven’t bought tickets.

If things don’t go well we can hopefully still funnel any tickets that are being cancelled from our community to the prem teams. This isn’t set but something i’m going to push for if it comes to needing it.

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

I’m making a plan where everyone is sitting. I have a feeling it won’t be as good as last time because we’ve got a bunch of non TF2 people sitting with us this time.

Just let me know by posting here or on steam where you’re sitting and I’ll add you and update it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6545267/tf2seats.png

CHERRY

Do these nerds really meet up to play LEGO on fucking computers?
Make some space for Team Fortress FUCKING 2

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Nymth what is the situation with the seat picker. Can you do a Tapley and re-arrange it so we’re all together? Also Coventry City are playing at home on the saturday. How does that knock on to the LAN? Have you tried to ask MP to give us a tent somewhere like they did in Newbury? We’re one of the smaller communities attending and as such i assume LoL/DotA and CSGO will take priority on BYOC tickets.

beta

RaWr ::

Quoted from Coleman

Nymth what is the situation with the seat picker. Can you do a Tapley and re-arrange it so we’re all together? Also Coventry City are playing at home on the saturday. How does that knock on to the LAN? Have you tried to ask MP to give us a tent somewhere like they did in Newbury? We’re one of the smaller communities attending and as such i assume LoL/DotA and CSGO will take priority on BYOC tickets.

Nymth is moving house today, the updates as of yesterday,

All wip my friend.

Last edited by beta,

Scoffer

BS1|
Kirmani

Got in touch with multiply, this was there response

“We are looking to open up more BYOC seats, we will announce if this is possible or if we open a waiting list.
Tickets may also become available through cancellations.
If we can provide any further assistance, please let us know.”

Quoted from Scoffer

Got in touch with multiply, this was there response

“We are looking to open up more BYOC seats, we will announce if this is possible or if we open a waiting list.
Tickets may also become available through cancellations.
If we can provide any further assistance, please let us know.”

Thanks for the info

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

More space is being made available but i doubt its going to be too much we’ll spam here as soon as things are open again. I think its a combination of coventry being at home (football) that day and also minecraft getting bigger ;-/.

FireStorm

-9m-

I just got back from StratLan and I can tell you that nobody knows anything more than what has already said.

They are working on the problem of space and hope to get something sorted out but apart from that we have no further information. We were told we would have a tf2 space again but again nothing was ever confirmed.

As soon as we know anything we will let you know!

FireStorm

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Tapley ❤

More space is being made available but i doubt its going to be too much we’ll spam here as soon as things are open again. I think its a combination of coventry being at home (football) that day and also minecraft getting bigger ;-/.

Coventry being at home in League One vs the mighty Southend, wouldn’t be surprised if more Minecraft fans turned up and than Coventry fans.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 20 Next »