Forum

i55 - 28th to 31st August - The Official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 7th April 2015 @ 01:58

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 20 Next »

hi im cupcake

(ETF2L Donator)
notdoggo
hi im dog

I STILL BELIEVE

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

wooooow

Quoted from hi im cupcake

I STILL BELIEVE

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Danger Dogs to win lan because only team with all players with tickets

konr

Am I going to have to go to Leeds instead of LAN?

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

theres no way multiplay doesnt see this as a problem. its fucking two months away and theyre already sold out :/

Sarah

Quoted from toogyboogy

theres no way multiplay doesnt see this as a problem. its fucking two months away and theyre already sold out :/

they sacrificed some seats to make more space for minecraft, so they knew it was gonna be sold out soon. they probably just don’t care since minecraft brings more people than anything else, too bad they didn’t even think about announcing when there were few tickets left.

ash

(Legend)
:D

Selling my ticket for only 250! :]

thpathm

DMX
BRIT

Seriously though, why didn’t you all buy tickets ages ago? Especially people coming from other countries, I would’ve thought that it’d be the first thing you’d book.

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from thpathm

Seriously though, why didn’t you all buy tickets ages ago? Especially people coming from other countries, I would’ve thought that it’d be the first thing you’d book.

Not everyone has their lives or finances planned out months in advance.

Sarah

Quoted from thpathm

more than that, if you have a fundraiser going on you could contact multiplay and try to get tickets like prebooked – mind you i have no idea if it’s possible, but it’d be worth a try just to make sure you have them and people are giving you money for them.

letto

Quoted from toogyboogy

wooooow

thpathm

DMX
BRIT

I’m atleast fairly sure it’s possible to get a refund for your ticket too If you find out close to the event that you can’t go or something. Prebooking would be a good thing for multiplay to add anyway, atleast to see if they’re gonna need to prepare more BYOC seats.

hi im cupcake

(ETF2L Donator)
notdoggo
hi im dog

Quoted from ash

[…]

Not everyone has their lives or finances planned out months in advance.

Also if you missed out on the early bird anyway, spending money on flights/hotel first made more sense as they get more expensive closer to the event.

thpathm

DMX
BRIT

Pretty much all hotels anywhere near the event were booked out months ago too. I know I tried to look for a hotel and couldn’t find any rooms. Surely that must have been around the time most people would be wanting to buy LAN tickets.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 20 Next »